✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟕: ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟔: ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟔: ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ

MAISIE woke up today happy. She was going to Monaco to see Lando. He went back to Monaco like a 2 day ago but she wanted to see him again.

Anyway, she finished getting ready and send a message to Lando to tell him that she was going to the airport. After about 30/35 minutes she arrived at the airport, there she went through customs and everything. Then waited for her plane which was luckily not late.
Once in the plane she again send a message to Lando to inform him

And about 2 hours the girl arrived in France! The airport in Nice. Nice Côte d'Azur Airport. She again passed through the customs, and got out to see her boyfriend waiting for her.

When he saw her immediately a smile was drawn on his face. She approached him and hugged him. After a few seconds they pulled away,

"hey" Lando smiled

"hey" Maisie smiled back "how are you?"

"i'm good, and you?"

"i'm great thanks"

They then got into his car, about 40
minutes later they arrived at his house in Monaco. They entered but as soon as he closed the door Lando carefully took Maisie's hand so that she's turned to him.

"wait, first"

"what?" she asked, quit confused

"i forgot to do one thing"

"again what?" she repeated, still confused but her confused face was immediately replaced by a relaxed, 'happy' one when she felt his lips on hers. She kissed him back and they ended the kiss smiling.

"i'll never get tired of this" Lando commented

"me neither" Maisie agreed, with a shy smile

After that she went to the guest room where she put her suitcase and lando after a few minutes joined her.

"maisie"

"yes?"

"can we watch brooklyn nine-nine?"

"you are so obsessed with this show" she chuckled

"and you are too"