✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟒: ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟒: ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟒: ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

"Lando oh my God!" Maisie exclaimed, widening her eyes as she and her boyfriend got out of the taxi

"yes what? you're okay?" He immediately asked her with a sound of worry in his voice

"yeah yeah i'm okay don't worry but it's so pretty!"

"ohh then yes it's very pretty here"

"what are we doing first?"

"you're excited"

"it's a dream Lando. Of course i'm excited!"

The man just laughed hearing this before taking the woman's hands and place himself in front of her, "for now we're going to eat because it's time to eat and i'm hungry and i think you are too so yeah and i know a good restaurant near here"

"okay I trust you"

"well it's not like you have the choice you only know me here"

"well my other boyfriend is actually living here so.."

As soon as the girl finished talking the boy opened his mouth to say something, "shut up, you do not have another boyfriend"

And Maisie just laughed hearing this before they both finally walked to the restaurant Lando just mentioned. There they took their seats a little at the back and quickly they ordered to be to be served just a few minutes after.

"okay what are we doing after?"

"visiting a place that you will like, I think and I hope"

"what is it?"

"you'll see"

"seriously?"

"yep so just wait"

"ugh okay.." Maisie finally gave in with a sigh knowing that he wouldn't tell her anyway

And they continued to eat as they talked of course, about just random things.

Once finished they paid, got out and walked to the destination since it was like 10 minutes away.