✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟎: Mᴀx's ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ✧

➬  ✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟎: Mᴀx's ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

𝓐 𝓫𝓲𝓽 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱..

It was the 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟓 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 and today was day of race. The Bahreïn GP.

Maisie wasn't present there but she was going to watch the race in London, at her place.

Lando was starting P11 which wasn't really great but from how far he came in the qualifying it was good. And now Maisie hoped that he will at least get some points, she was stressed for him.

The Mclaren cap on her head, something to eat in front of her, tv on. She was ready for the race.

The race started just few minutes after.

Unfortunately it wasn't in Lando's favor right now. Just a few laps and Lando was 18, then 16, he gained 2 places and lost places because of the pit stop.

For the rest of the race Lando stayed in the lasts places, always 19/18 and at the end he unfortunately finished 17..

The disappointment could be read on Maisie's face, she was not disappointed on him but on the fact that she hoped more than that. For lando and for also his new teammate Oscar who for his first f1 race was out since just the start..

Immediately Maisie sent a message to Lando, just to know if he was okay. She knew he wouldn't reply now because he had things to do but he'll reply later.

She still watched the interviews and the podium. Not really happy about the podium though, she wasn't a fan of redbull or aston villa at all.

Mclaren first obviously.

Anyway, once the podium finished she took her phone back and saw that Lando just texted her back.

_________________________________