✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟕: 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐲 ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟔: Lazy Day

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟔: Lazy Day

𝐌AISIE and LANDO were right now in their hotel room in Las Vegas. Today the racing driver had nothing to do (for once) and neither did the young woman so they decided to just stay in and just do nothing.

"hey" Maisie calmly spoke as she arrived in the small living room space where Lando was.

She sat next to him on the couch and just placed her head on his shoulder as she observed over his shoulder what he was watching on his phone.

"Hey, you're okay?" The man questioned his girlfriend, knowing that something was wrong even though she didn't said it

"Could be better"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not right now.."

"Okay i'm not going to force you, but if you do want to talk about it you know i'm here"

"Yeah I know, thank you" Maisie showed a small appreciative smile before she closed her eyes and quickly drifted to sleep, she was also really tired.

The truth was that since Maisie was with Lando she received some hate.
Well she was sometimes receiving hate when she wasn't with him since she already was a public person but, since she was dating the racing driver it got worst.
For some time it disappeared a bit, when last year she made a live but since a while now it started again. She didn't know why though, she honestly did not understood, she literally did nothing wrong?

And if she was being honest it kinda hurt her, not all the time but sometimes yeah.
People were honestly really mean and it was crashing her confidence, in herself and she was sometimes scared that it might change the way Lando perceived her and thought about her.

Anywho,
about 2 hours later Maisie woke up but she was now on the bed with her boyfriend sat right next to her, doing whatever on his phone.

"Hey again" She said causing him to turn his attention towards her

"Hey again, good sleep?"

"Yeah thanks, I'll be back in a sec"

Maisie went to the bathroom where she put on some water on her face to get freshen up and as she was going to walk back to the 'bedroom' she heard her phone ringing. Her phone being in the small living room space she went there and immediately picked up when she saw a picture of her brother appearing.

"Hello sister!" Noah exclaimed with a smile on his face

"Hello brother" Maisie let out a small chuckled as she remarked the man's enthusiasm