✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟓: Silverstone GP ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟕: Silverstone GP

"i'm so tired!" Maisie exclaimed as she got out of the bathroom, dressed up, makeup on, ready to go

"you don't have to go now with me now to the track, you can sleep and just come when the race will start"

"nah i'm going with you don't worry. And i already have my mclaren t-shirt on so"

"this t-shirt looks good on you"

"i know i know"

"your ego is huge wow"

"you too"

"whatever.. we have to go now"

"yeah, Ria send me a message they're ready"

"yeah Max told me. And well go ahead i'm following you"

"thanks" she smiled and walked first as he followed her, once at the reception they all headed to the track where Lando quickly left them because he obviously had things to do.

Whilst the wait of the race starting Maria, Max, Maisie and Aarav took a lot of pictures with a lot of fans. And they were all soo sweet, it was nice to meet them honestly.

But all this got interrupted because the race was about to start in only a few minutes.

The four friends walked to the garage together where they got their headsets, ready to watch the race.

"i'm so excited" Maisie talked

"me too! i feel like it's going to be a great race"

"yeah, and i really hope so"

And just about 5 minutes later the race began.

The start was amazing for Lando and immediately "Lando Norris is leading the British Grand Prix" was heard by everyone causing the whole garage to scream of joy as much as the four friends.

"i'm stressed" Maria quietly commented so only Maisie could hear her

"me too, i'm not breathing until the race is over" Maisie added, joking of course but if she could be not breathing that's what she would do now