✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟗: ᴅᴜʙᴀï ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟗: ᴅᴜʙᴀï

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟗: ᴅᴜʙᴀï

𝟐𝟗 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐:

Today MAISIE was going to Dubaï! For the new year.

She was going with LANDO , MARIA and MAX. And some of their friends will be there too.

Max had the idea of Dubaï for the New Year and managed to convince his friends. But Lando still organised the new year night.

Anyway, Maisie was now with Maria at the airport waiting for Max and Lando.

"if they aren't here in 5 minutes we're going without them" Ria impatiently said and Maisie agreed but then they saw the two boys finally arriving

"we're here!" Max exclaimed

"finally!"

"his fault" Lando said pointing at max

"my fault? you forgot yourself"

"literal children" Maisie sighed

After that short conversation they weren't going to loose any more minutes so immediately registered, then went through the customs and after that it's time for the wait.

"what are you doing?" Lando curiously asked to Maisie as he sat next to her

"just scrolling on instagram" she replied and he started watching her phone screen with her

Not long after the plane arrived. The four friends got into their seats. Lando and Maisie were next to each other and Max and Maria were next to each other.

At first Maisie and Lando were both on their phones, then they watched a movie together, Lando put his head on her shoulder and at one point fell asleep.. The girl smiled seeing this and decided to watch another movie..

After about 6 hours later they arrived! They all four again passed through the customs and thanks to a cab about 30 minutes later they arrived at the hotel.

A huge and beautiful hotel

They checked in at reception and then went up to their rooms, which were luckily all next to each other.