✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟕: Mɪᴀᴍɪ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟕: Mɪᴀᴍɪ Gᴘ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟑𝟕: Mɪᴀᴍɪ Gᴘ

AFTER TOO MANY HOURS MAISIE FINALLY LANDED IN MIAMI.

She finally was going to see Lando. It has been another week since she saw him and she missed him.

But, she wasn't going to see him right now. He was on racing duties? It already was Saturday, and right now it was the qualifying.

Once arrived in Miami, with an Uber, Maisie went to her hotel where she checked in and she then went up to her room. Immediately she charged her phone which had died earlier and used it to watch the qualifying sessions because they had been going on for a while and she didn't want to lose the opportunity to watch the rest.

Unfortunately, for Mclaren neither of their two drivers, Lando and Oscar got any further than Q1.. But it also meant that they unfortunately will not the start the race in a really good position.

After that Maisie put her phone down again and headed to the shower. She really needed one right now.

After a long time in the shower, she changed into prettier clothes, put on her makeup. And honestly just went on Youtube. She had nothing else to do. Lando wasn't coming right now because he still had things to do but it wasn't needed that Maisie went to the circuit so she waited here.

After waiting too long for her liking, MAISIE received a message from LANDO. She immediately clicked on it and answered to his question by telling him the number of her hotel room.

Literally just seconds later she heard knocks on the door. Knowing that it was Lando the girl quickly looked at herself in the room's mirror to arrange her hair and walked to the door to open it.

As soon as she opened the door she felt Lando's arms around her. She simply smiled and rested her head on his neck.

"i missed you" Maisie talked as she pulled away from the hug

"i missed you too" Lando replied and entered her hotel room "wait. Why is your room prettier than mine?"

"because i'm Maisie Green?" She obviously joked earning a laugh from her boyfriend

"can i have an autograph?"

"of course! what name?"

"Lando Norris"

"okay, an autograph for Lando Norris" Maisie repeated "i think i have an id-" But, she was cut off when she felt herself drawn to him and both of his hands cupping her cheeks. Then his lips crashed against hers.