Ch-2

Kim Taehyung was sitting on the dining room lost in his own thoughts when he felt someone nudging him. He came out of his thoughts and realized he had successfully and unfortunately gained everyone's attention.

He sighed lightly and prepared himself for whatever is about to come.
"Where is your attention Taehyung, is this how you are going to succeed in life? The very first step towards success is to observe and listen to your surroundings and you need to get that inside your head. What were you thinking which is more important than our adult talks?" His father sternly asked.

"I'm sorry Appa. Won't repeat again" Taehyung replied lowly keeping his face neutral.

"You better not. How are your work going on? What have you thought about your future?" Mr. Kim asked Taehyung.

"Work is going on great Appa. And about future what are you referring to?" Taehyung replied briefly.

" What do you think I'm referring to? About your marriage, You're 26, at your prime to get married. Have you selected anyone from the pictures I sent you? They are daughters of nice families, if you cannot choose then tell me, we will choose the best for you"

Taehyung was now getting annoyed by the same conversation everyday and just can't help but think that marriage will be a huge burden for him. He decided to leave everything now in Gods hand and said " Do whatever you want Appa , whomever you chose I will marry. I don't want to talk about this anymore. You are well aware about my financial condition so think wisely and don't hide anything from them. I'll be leaving now please excuse me" 

Hearing this Mr. Kim Daehyung was very pleased. He felt proud that his son trust him with everything. " Ji-Ho, after all the work come to our room, we are gonna choose a perfect wife for our son. She needs to be from a wealthy family as ours to maintain our reputation"

Kims belong to upper middle class  who have some connections with the rich people so they want to become a powerful family. 

--------------
Jeon Jungkook was peacefully reading a book about graphology when he heard someone calling his name. He moved his eyes from the book to the person now sitting in front of him. 

"Oh hyung you came back? want me to help you with dinner?" Jungkook asked from his elder brother.

" Maids will prepare it Jungkook don't worry. I want to ask you when will you join dad's business? They are preparing for a fashion show next month, want to attend it?" Seokjin asked. 

Hearing this Jungkook's eyes shined brightly. He screamed loudly " YES! I would love to hyung.  Can I really go? Have you asked dad about it?" Seokjin chuckled hearing his little adoring bub's reply. You see though they belong from a rich family, it's not very appreciated that omegas go to work, roam where ever they want and most importantly talk back to alphas, so Jungkook has never been out much of his cage i.e mansion. But he is glad that at least his dad has allowed him to join his company as a designer. 

"I'll talk to dad don't worry ok? Now tell me when will you join?" Seokjin asked again

" I don't know hyung I just gradated two months ago and I want to figure out what kind of clothing style I really like. I'm doing my research, for now I can only say I want to try Chinese traditional style. But I want to explore a bit more then will talk with dad and start preparing for my first ever fashion show" Jungkook said giving his bunny smile. 

"alright brother whatever you say" Seokjin said after listening to his little brother.

Jungkook was about to ask his hyung about his day when Nari came and sat between him and Seokjin. Jungkook thought "It's ok jungkook" .

"Oppa when did you arrived? I was waiting for you to show you my designs" Nari asked seokjin completely ignoring Jungkook. "Nari-ah I was just talking to Jungkook about the upcoming fashion week. Let's see your designs after dinner ok?" Seokjin asked without noticing the distance between the younger ones. 

"Why do you always forget about me Oppa?" she asked pouting and continued " Oh Jungkook shouldn't you be in the kitchen right now? It's dinner time, you should learn household chores instead of designing , that's what gonna help you in future. Right Oppa?" Nari looked at seokjin innocently.

"Nari what are you saying? This is not how I raised you. First Jungkook is an excellent designer and secondly omegas are not meant only for kitchen and thirdly, to survive we all need to have some basic knowledge about cooking too. Understand? " Seokjin asked sternly 

"Leave it hyung she is still in her fairytale land. Come let's see is the dinner ready or not" saying this Jungkook  got up and started dragging Seokjin.

"I don't think i said something wrong Oppa." Nari said looking at there retreating  figure.  

In her jealousy Nari couldn't realise that Jungkook was just trying to save her from Seokjin's anger.

×××××××

Please share your thoughts about this book. Also though I already planned everything still if you are expecting anything particular from this book do share with me so that I can look where can I add it.

Please do vote and comment.