Ch-1

INTRODUCTION TO KIM FAMILY

Mr. Kim Daehyung and Mrs. Kim Ji-Ho had two sons Ha-Joon and Taehyung. Kim family is a very conservative family where everyone has to listen to the head of the family, Mr. Kim. 

Ha-Joon being the elder son have the privilege to at least share his opinions but Taehyung was never asked about his opinion because according to them he is still a kid who has no knowledge about the outer world.    

Ha-joon and Taehyung don't have a nice relationship between them though none try to show it infront of there parents. According to Ha-Joon, Taehyung is a brat who has received everything without asking for it, so he doesn't understand it's value. Meanwhile for Taehyung, he never received any love or support from his elder bother to make any bond between them. He tried to initiate conversations between them in school days but the way he always got neglected or made fun of by his own brother and his friends made him very distant from him. So he decided not to interfere in his business and never allow anyone to interfere in his own.

Being a true blood alpha he gets agitated very fast, so as a teenager only he trained himself to not be vocal about his thoughts and try to avoid conversation with everyone as much as he can. Because he knows how conservative his family is, and if he starts pointing out defects it's only going to result into useless fights. He never saw any point in it.

Ha-Joon got married 3 years ago with Somin. It was arranged by his parents because that's what according to Mr. & Mrs. Kim was right. Somin was a kindergarten teacher but because of the marriage she has to leave her job and become a housewife. As her husband earns enough for both of them so she didn't mind much though, in the initial days she felt disheartened but since childhood she's been taught how to adjust so apparently it wasn't that hard.      

Ha-Joon and Somin haven't still fallen in love. Ha-Joon never supported even smallest of Somin's dreams and wishes, she never felt physically attracted towards her husband. They never even talked much infront of there parents. It was like they were married just to act like a couple inside their room. Ha-Joon was never ready to marry Somin but he couldn't argue with his Appa but all this is still hidden from Somin.

Kim Taehyung has majored in Computer Science and incorporated his own private company "KTH Pvt. Ltd." with Min Yoongi and Jung hoseok. All three of them are game developers working since last five months over a project which they believe to be a game changer for all of there lives. 

About Taehyung's personality, he doesn't speak much, likes to keep his life as private as he can. Even with his friends he just likes to sit and listen to there bickering. He respects his fathers decisions alot and wants to make him proud. Currently  his dad is looking for a eligible companion for him as he is already 26 years old. He didn't wanted to marry this early as he is still not settled in his life. He is neither financially stable as it's just been 1.5 years of him working and it's not easy to give competition to experienced CEOs. Whatever profit they earn, they reinvest it into their company and just take his salary. 

But he can never go against is father. That is how he is been raised so with no option left he just agreed when his father informed  him about them looking for a wife/husband for him.

   INTRODUCTION TO JEON FAMILY

Jeon hyun-woo and Jeon Hyeri has three children. Jeon Seokjin , Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Nari. Seokjin majored in Film studies and now have opened a restaurant.  Jungkook have majored in fashion designing and wants to work in his father's clothing company. Nari is in her final year of fashion designing and want to join her father's company too to prove that she is better than Jungkook in every way. 

Nari is adopted by Mr. & Mrs. Jeon, she is of the same age as Jungkook but since she took a drop year  to get admission into the same university as Jungkook she is an year late for graduation. This is the main reason why she never liked Jungkook. When she was adopted in this family she was already 10, and wanted all the attention and care of her parents for herself since she's been deprived of it for so long. Jeon Seokjin was already 16 so he was mature enough to understand by then but Jungkook too was just a kid who doesn't wanted to share his parents with anyone else. Later when he grew up he understood and accepted her as his family but Nari couldn't. She wanted to show him that she is more deserving for all the love and inheritance than him.