Ch-11

Long chapter ahead.
Enjoy.
Do like and comment if you think I deserve them.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Taehyung's Pov

We are on our way towards The Old Palace. Jeons have already arrived a day before us so that they can welcome us. Ha-Joon is still not aware that I'm marrying a male omega. I don't know how he is going to react after knowing everything.

I don't even understand what Appa is trying to do. Not wanting us to meet first then hiding the truth from hyung. It's gonna be a much bigger mess if he gets to know that we all hide it from him all this while. We can't hide it from him forever anyways so what's the point of it.

We reached our venue and I can see everyone from Jeons family standing at the main gate to welcome us. I wonder if I'll be meeting Jungkook here or not. Maybe he's locked up in his room so that I can't see him? Possibility is high.

 Maybe he's locked up in his room so that I can't see him? Possibility is high

Author's Pov

Mr. Jeon Hyun-woo welcomed Daehyung by hugging him. Seokjin also hugged Taehyung.

"Welcome everyone, all of your rooms are ready. You all can freshen up till then I'll ask the staff to send some snacks for you all. It must be a tiring journey." Hyun-woo said.

"The excitement for marriage didn't tired us that much Mr. Jeon , don't worry." Mrs. Kim Ji-ho said smiling

"I can understand you ji-ho. Come let me show you your room. Seokjin will show Ha-Joon-shi his room. Nari you go and help Taehyung." Hyeri said smiling.

Nari rolled her eyes and thought "Great, now I'm their servent too." then looked at Taehyung silently telling him to follow her.

They both were walking silently when Nari decided to say something.
"Are you really a true blood alpha?"

Taehyung looked at his side and nodded slightly.

"You are totally my type if only you were rich." Nari said and waited for some reply but when got none she looked at her side only to see him unaffected by her words.

"What? Got nothing to say? Huh! This is your room. Enjoy all the luxuries when you can!" Nari mocked

Taehyung entered his room and was about to close the door when Nari blocked it and said " Are you regretting being poor?"

Taehyung gave her a death glare which made her instantly leave the door and the next thing she saw was door loudly shutting on her face. (A/n: Second hand embarrassment hehe)

 (A/n: Second hand embarrassment hehe)