Ch-10

It's pass dinner time when everyone came back from Kim's residence. Everyone was ready to go to bed when a bunny came hopping towards them.

"Jungkook why are you still up? It's late go to sleep." Mrs. Jeon said

"We were watching movies so didn't realized it. We will go to sleep after finishing this movie." Jungkook said fidgeting with his fingers.

Ofcourse he didn't slept. How can he when he is dying to know more about Taehyung? He looked at Seokjin who winked at him and said "Mom don't worry I'll make sure they go to bed on time. You can rest assured."

He hold Jungkook's hand and took him towards the guest room where both Jimin and Jungkook were.

"Hyung you came. How is Jungkook's alpha?" An over excited jimin hugged his left arm and looking at him expectantly.

Seokjin smiled looking at both the kids. He looked at Jungkook who haven't said anything and looking at the floor.

"Hmm....he is...ok" Seokjin said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up hearing that and subconsciously said " Ok?". Realizing what he did, he quickly covered his mouth with his fingers.

Seokjin and Jimin both laughed at the cute bunny. " Ohh my baby brother, I was just teasing you. Come, and ask your questions" Seokjin said while pulling him towards the bed.

Now Seokjin and Jimin both are sitting beside Jungkook. Jungkook decided to just ask the safest question for starters

"Did you ask what i told you to?" Jungkook asked looking at the blanket with a small pout.

"He don't have any problem with you working so relax. He wasn't aware about it though. I wonder why? Didn't Dad informed Kims?" Seokjin said confusedly looking at the T.V. playing some kdrama.

     He doesn't? Jungkook thought

"Maybe uncle forgot about it?" Jimin said

"Leave it Hyung , tell me is he handsome?" Jimin said now looking at Jungkook.

" Not as handsome as me but yeah he is good looking" Seokjin replied.

"Wow Jungkookie you got a handsome alpha" Jimin said now shaking the life out of Jungkook who has a small smile on his face.

" Not any alpha but a true blood alpha." Seokjin added which made Jimin stop shaking Jungkook and Jimin looked at Seokjin surprisingly. Jungkook too was caught off guard. He thought "A true blood alpha? Aren't they very aggressive?"

"Don't worry Jungkook, he doesn't looks like an immature wolf. He knows how to control his anger but....sometimes we all just lost control over our emotions so you need to be there for him. Know when he needs you near him and when not. You will know everything with time, for now just enjoy you marriage. It's after two weeks."

"WHAT?" Jimin shouted.

"I think you are right hyung but how is he as a person?" Jungkook asked now feeling a little comfortable to talk about his inner turmoil.

"Yaah Jungkook how can you be so chill? Didn't you heard? Your marriage is in just two weeks." Jimin as a true friend repeat Seokjin's words as he thought that his poor little friend couldn't grasp all the information.

"I know hyung but can I do something about it? It's not like we are allowed to see or talk with each other then what's the point of delaying it? From my side, either I get married tomorrow or an year after, It won't change a thing so what's the point of freaking out?" Jungkook said now feeling better that his soon to be alpha doesn't seems like a bad person.

Seokjin thought hearing Jungkook's reasoning that maybe because of this only Taehyung was also quiet? Who knows maybe they both are compatible for each other.

"Ok so answering your previous question, he is a nice man Jungkook. He doesn't seems like a very lovey dovey person, a bit reserve personality but is a real gentleman I think. He didn't hide anything about himself. His financial situation, his expectations from this marriage and yeah about his obsession with flower's fragrance" Seokjin said laughing a the end.

"Flower's fragrance?" Jimin said knitting his eyebrows together "what does that mean hyunggg"

The whole night Seokjin told everything that happened there and slept together cuddling each other. Jungkook felt at peace, all the doubts and negative thoughts were gone. He has a feeling that his dad's decision is going to turn out good for him. So he slept with a content smile.

___________________________________________

Loud sounds of glass breaking could be heard from one household.

"Son please calm down it's not good for you to cry this much. Atleast eat something" Mrs. Choi was banging the door.

"Leave him their, he will come out himself after some time." Mr. Choi said glaring towards the door.

The door opened and came out Choi Seon-ho with red eyes and blood dripping from his hand.

"Son your hand, what have you done" Mrs. Choi said holding her son's hand who snatched it away from her hold looking at his dad.

"YOU! Because of you... I'm like this! If you could have talked with the Kims and convinced them then I won't be crying like this" Seon-ho said

"SHUT UP! You want me to beg infront of those Kims? For whom? You? Forget that Kim Taehyung. I'll find a better alpha for you. Ten times better than him." Mr. Choi shouted which made both the omega and beta tremble.

"But..but I love him Appa! I love Kim Taehyung! He is mine! How can I let someone else have what's rightfully mine." Seon-ho cried kneeling in front of his Appa.

"Stop being so pathetic omega! Be ready I'll look for a richer alpha for you and show that Kim Daehyung his place. Get up now and go back to your rat hole if you want to cry like that." Mr. Choi said kicking Seon-ho and left for his room.

___________________________________________

Morning came so does smile back on our bunny's face. Seokjin haven't stopped teasing him yet.

"Jungkook we have to start shopping for your wedding from today. We will leave for the venue two days before the functions start so we barely have 12 days with us to prepare for everything." Mrs jeon said while feeding Jungkook with her own hands. She is still not ready to let him go.

"Yeah we have to buy rings too Mom. What kind of ring you want to buy for your alpha Jungkookie?" Here started Seokjin's teasing again.

"Well looking at their status even silver ring will work fine." Nari said looking at Jungkook but when the latter was unaffected by her words she clenched her fist.

"Nari! What is happening with you nowadays? Why are you behaving like this? He is our son-in-law, respect him and if I caught you disrespecting him or his family again, I'll freeze your cards. You got it?" Mr. Jeon said sternly looking at Nari

"Nari-ah, you shouldn't make fun of someone because of their money. It's not nice baby. And I really didn't expected this coming from you. You should be the one who actually understand the value of money isn't it? Jungkook and Jin are both born with a silver spoon but you, you know the hardships, so don't talk like that again." Mrs. Jeon softly tried to make her understand but oh she just poured fuel on the fire.

Nari hates getting reminded of her past. She wants to erase those years from her memory. She looked at both Jin and Jungkook giggling over something and got up from her seat. "I'm done. Thanks for the breakfast." saying so she left.

She realized that even now somewhere she isn't one of them. Jungkook and Jin both are very different from her. And no matter how much she try she won't be able to be like them. Yes, she has seen poverty that's why nothing comes before money for her. They were never ever equal to start with. Now she don't even want to be like them. She will rule whole of Jeon empire alone.

×××××××××

Do vote and comment💜