Ch-4

A little support will be appreciated 🥺💜

××××××××

(1 month later)

Today is the day Taehyung is going to meet Choi Seon-ho. His Appa has left him with no choice but to agree to meet him. So here he is waiting for Choi Seon-ho since last 10 mins in a park. He doesn't want to meet in any cafe because he is sure it will take his time more than required.

"Taehyung-shi?"

Taehyung turned around to look at a boy around same height as him standing infront of him. He clears his throat and asked " Seon-ho-shi?"

The said boy nodded and asked " Let's sit and talk?"

"Yeah please come let's sit there" Taehyung gestured him to follow him

They both were sitting silently don't know how to start a conversation. After a good 2 minutes silence Choi Seon-ho speak up
"So how is your work going on? I heard that you are busy in some big project"

"Yeah it's going good. What are your thoughts about this marriage?You wanted to meet so i guess you have something to be sure about?"Taehyung said

"Umm I just wanted to meet you Taehyung-shi. Actually we have met before too and since then i grew a liking towards you. Especially when i get to know you are a true blood alpha? So i just wanted to spend some time when i finally can" seon-ho said blushing a little at the end.

Listening to Seon-ho he raised his one eyebrow because now he is a little bitter about this meeting. He really thought as a responsible person he should meet and clear his soon to be husband's doubts but now? He think he just wasted his one hour for nothing and god knows how many hours he has to waste here entertaining him.

Didn't want to come up as rude he nodded his head slightly.
"So what are your qualification?"

Seon-ho shifted a bit on the bench and replied with confusion " Why does it matter? I mean I left my studies after high school to get trained to become a perfect omega for my alpha" he said slightly being proud of himself and put his had above Taehyung's which was resting on the bench.

Taehyung was very nervous now that how he is going to make this marriage work. Because he really felt uncomfortable with the way he is staring at him and now even touching?!

"Umm if you don't mind let's head back. I have to go back to office" Taehyung said as he desparately wanted to leave from there. He needs to have a good talk with his hyungs today and get some advise. Maybe because he is just not ready for marriage that's why he felt like that? After marriage what if his husband wants a baby? He can't possibly say no right? He will have his rights to touch him. But what about his consent? It doesn't looks like he will ask for it. Taehyung's mind is a mess right now. He doesn't even know after going back to office will he be even able to work or not. For now he needs to leave that's it.

"Taehyung? TAEHYUNG?" Seon-ho shaked taehyung a little and asked him "Where are you lost? In my beauty?" He said smiling
Taehyung gave a small smile and stood up" let's go i will drop you"

Hearing this seon-ho pouted and said "why this soon? Aren't we going to some fancy restaurant? You are Co-CEO of KTH and our first date will end here? In a park?"

Wow...he is now more nervous with this marriage. His dad hasn't told him about his financial condition or he just decided to ignore it?He is now irritated with all this mess and in anger in glared at Seon-ho and said in a very serious voice "Stop doing that thing with your lips and get up. We are leaving." Saying this he left to bring his bike.

This is the only prized possession he proudly owns

Meanwhile Seon-ho thought that he made his alpha angry by being stubborn. He thought "Stupid me! He must be so busy with his work at office otherwise why would he be so eager to leave? I must do something to make him happy again."

He went behind Taehyung when he was wearing his helmet and hugged him from behind " Thank you for today Alpha. I enjoyed it alot"

To say Taehyung's blood is boiling would be an understatement. How can he hug someone when nothing is even fixed? And how is he so comfortable in touching an alpha? He decided to not drop him on his own because he just can't imagine how will this omega react when they will sit so close to each other. He removed his hand a little roughly and turned around to say " I'm sorry but I guess I won't be able to drop you. I have a meeting in 30 mins opposite to your residence.Let me call a cab for you."

He took out his phone to book a cab when he heard Seon-ho saying " But I'm your omega Alpha! How can you leave me with someone else. I don't know anything but i want to ride this bike with you"

Taehyung chose to ignore whatever he said and looked up once he is done with booking a cab.
" The cab will be here in 12 mins. I'll leave now. Bye" Saying this he left.

(Later that day at night)

" Appa can we talk?" Taehyung knocked on Mr. Kim's room and asked politely.

" Son come how was your meeting with Seon-ho today?" Mr. Kim asked

" I want to talk about the same thing Appa. Today when I met him, I didn't feel anything Appa. I don't think I'm ready for marriage. He is just......not the one for me. Not to forget I felt uncomfortable with him Appa." He said while looking straight to Mr. Kim Daehyung's eyes.

Mr. Kim was a little taken off guard. He was not expecting such an answer. " Are you questioning my choice son?" He asked with a silent warning.

Taehyung closed his eyes for a sec and opened again to say " I'm not...." but got cut by his Appa " Then there is nothing to talk about. Leave"

"Appa please listen to me once" Taehyung said

"Taehyung! He is the best out of all. Perfect in every household chore, beautiful and son of Choi's. Taehyung male omegas are like that ok? They want or maybe need to always stay close with their alpha so that must be the reason for seon-ho's clinginess. How can you feel uncomfortable with your own soon to be husband? And do you know how many connections with big businessmen they have?" Daehyung said harshly ignoring his son's pleading

"Exactly Appa! Nobody feels uncomfortable with their soon to be husband but I did so what that means? Leave it Appa I'll do whatever you say. Their's one more thing, I'll be attending a fashion show tomorrow. It is been organised by my sponsors so I have to attend" Taehyung said looking down. He does not have any strength to look at his Appa now.

"Who?" Mr. Kim asked looking at him with furrowed eyebrows

"Jeons" Taehyung replied

Mr. Kim was surprised that such a big businessman is his son's sponsor. He can't miss such a chance to grow his connections so he replied "Be ready tomorrow. We are going to attend function as a family. You know what i mean right?" Mr. Kim said

Taehyung just nodded and left for his room.

When Taehyung left the room Mr. Kim laid down on his bed and thought about the conversation he had with his younger son.

Taehyung's pov
What was i even thinking before going to talk all that with Appa? But can i help it? I'm just not getting any green signs from him. Him acting like he knows me and owns me and moreover looks at me like he will undress me right then and there is fucking disturbing. Are male omegas really like that?

There's no other option now. He is going to be you husband Kim Taehyung. Anyway both of us will get intimate at some point of time so it's ok I can handle it........Can i?

With all these thoughts he didn't realised when he slept.