Ch-7

"Hello Mr. Kim, it's nice to meet you again" Jeon Hyun-woo greeted Mr. Kim and asked everyone to sit.

They all gathered today in the Cinnamon cafe as requested by Mr. Jeon earlier.
Taehyung bowed 90° to Mr. Jeon while settling down.

" Mr. Kim you are very lucky to have Taehyung as your son. This young man here is so talented and well mannered" Hyun-woo praised Taehyung which made Mr. Kim smile proudly.

"What's the matter for today's meet though Mr. Jeon? I don't understand why my presence was important " Mr. Kim asked while smile formally.

"Well I won't talk around the bush. I wanted to talk about our sons marriage Mr. Kim" Hyun-woo stated with a serious face showing that he is very serious about what he just said.

"What? Your son? You have a son who is an  omega? Why?" Mr. Kim asked

" I do. I never try to hide him as my son but just didn't allow him to come to business parties. You know what kind of alphas there are. It's not safe for him." Mr. Jeon said and after getting an understanding nod from Daehyung he continued.

" Shall we have a fathers talk today Mr. Kim? Being a father of male omega comes with alot of responsibilities too. They sure are blessings which we, fathers, have to protect with our life. This world... it's not safe for my son. He is very naive and think the world is just like how his family is. He is been treated well throughout his life being my son. No one dared to discriminate against him or bully him. I protected him till now but he is now ready to get married and I won't be there to protect him anymore. So i wanted someone who is powerful so that he can protect him from the world but at the same time gentle with him too. There are many powerful alphas out there but are they gentle? And that's when in yesterday's party when Taehyung protected all the omegas and just how well he presented his opinions about omegas gave me hope. Hope that my son maybe won't suffer. I don't want to let go of this opportunity at all. Taehyung himself is ready to be married and i just can't wait and then regret being late." Hyun-woo finished and waited. He knows they need time to process everything.

"I accept your proposal Mr. Jeon" Daehyung said after 15 minutes to complete silence. "What? Really? Taehyung do you agree too?" Hyun-woo asked finally giving some importance to him too.

Taehyung looked at his Appa and don't know what to say. He was just a day before got free from marriage and here we are again. Another proposal. It looks like no matter how many proposals he reject he ain't getting any time for himself. How can he accepts a marriage without meeting him? But all it took was just one look from his father and he said 
"I'm ok with it as long as Appa does not have any problem."

Hyun-woo can't believe he found the one for his baby carrot. " We are relatives now. I'm sure Jungkook's mom will be very happy meeting you too." Hyun-woo said hugging Taehyung.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung subconsciously said it out loud before realizing.

"Oh right. Would you like to see his picture? I bought one today. We can also arrange a meeting for you both" Hyun-woo said looking inside his suit's pocket for the photo when he heard Mr. Kim saying " No need Mr. Jeon. I have one request. I don't want either of them to meet before marriage. I have my reasons please understand. If your son has any questions he can ask through you."

Hyun-woo was dumbfounded. How can he just make his son marry with someone without showing even which alpha he is going to marry. " Not even pictures?"

"Not even pictures. But other family members can definitely meet. We can arrange a meeting with both of our families except grooms. Next Friday maybe?" Daehyung said

No matter how much Hyun-woo wanted to oppose he didn't. Daehyung is from alpha's side of family, their demands are omega family side's duty to fulfill. So he just nodded. He is happy to get a nice son-in-law but will his in-laws will be nice? At least Taehyung will be there for his son.

"Congratulations Mr. Jeon" Daehyung smiled and shake hands with Jeon Hyun-woo.
--------------

Later that day both the alphas break this news to their families. Everyone is very excited because it's going to be first marriage in Jeons household whereas last in the Kims. So both of them wants it to be luxurious.

Ha-Joon doesn't know yet that Taehyung is going to marry a male omega. Daehyung already told everyone to hide this from him and Somin to not create any problems in this marriage.

On the other side Nari was bitter about Jungkook getting to marry an alpha. Just tomorrow she made those shines fade away from that omega's eyes and today they came again. Since the moment Jungkook got to know about his marriage with an alpha she has caught him smiling to himself more than thrice which is enough to spoil her mood.

She didn't understand though why they don't want grooms to meet though. Is their some problem with Jungkook's alpha or maybe they are from very old fashioned society. But when she got to know that they are not as rich as Jeons it started making sense for her.

That alpha is marrying because of money, power and definitely Jeon's goodwill. It's just like a business offer and not some arrange marriage anymore. If that's true maybe they won't even let him work? That's what all running in her head.

×××××××

Will Jungkook really going to be ill treated at his soon to be in-laws home? Or will he finally be able to get his dream alpha? Stay tuned to know.

Please vote and comment.