Ch-9

(Kims Residence)

Jeons reached Kim's home and Nari was looking around the house with a frown. This house is too small for her liking. She has lived a luxurious life in her father's mansion so the moment she saw Kims household she couldn't stop herself from speaking " Isn't it too small to be called as house? Do they all even fit in there?"

Mr. Jeon glared at Nari and whispered " Keep your mouth shut the whole time we are here or the outcome won't be nice. You aren't the one whose going to live here anyway".

The gate opened by Mr. & Mrs. Kim with huge smiles. " Welcome Mr. Jeon. Come in please." Daehyung said

"Finally the day came where we can meet our son-in-law" Mrs. Jeon said chuckling lightly and sat beside her husband.

"This is Taehyung, my younger son Mrs. Jeon. I have an elder son too but right now he is at his office as he couldn't manage to take leave. Somin, my daughter- in-law has went to give him his lunch. " Mrs. Kim said smiling

"Omo what a handsome young alpha." Mrs. Jeon said looking at Taehyung who was now bowing to all the elders.

"So Taehyung I'm Jungkook's elder brother. You are an alpha right?" Seokjin asked

"I'm a True blood alpha actually" Taehyung replied and it didn't get unnoticed from him shocking faces of Seokjin and Mrs. Jeon.

"Really? It must be hard for you to control your anger then" Seokjin asked already being worried about his brother.

"Don't worry hyung, I'm pretty good at managing it." Taehyung said and tried to give a small reassuring smile. Keyword: tried. He isn't that expressive towards anyone except his Appa.

" I got to know that you have your own game developing company son, how is everything going?" Mrs. Jeon said wanting to talk with him.

" It's going smooth for now Mrs. Jeon but we really don't know when things turn so we need to be on the edge of the blade all the time."

"Oh really? It must require your full attention then?" Mrs. Jeon asked curious to know what her son will be going through.

" Since we are new in the market so to survive surely my work comes first. For now survival is our aim and not profit." Taehyung answered everything as much clearly he could. He don't want to keep anyone in dark and surely not the person he is going to marry if things work out well today.

"Ahh... won't this marriage will be hindrance towards your work then?" Seokjin asked because he doesn't want his baby brother to live all his life with a workaholic husband.

"It depends upon my partner hyung." Taehyung said looking towards Seokjin . He knows he needs to give his time to his future spouse too but sometimes you need to prioritize your work for the betterment of your own family. He isn't a lovey dovey kinda person so theirs no need of faking it. Whoever and however he is, he will never hide it.