Ch-16

Taehyung is getting ready to leave for office but after the chaos happened in the morning he is afraid to leave Jungkook alone. Ha-Joon has already left for work but he isn't sure about his eomma. She might taunt Jungkook for everything behind his back and whatever he has known about Jungkook till now, he won't tell him anything because of the "how to be a perfect obedient omega" teachings every toddler omega gets in kindergarten.

( When the babies are born, their secondary gender can be known after running few tests on the babies)

He is getting  mild headache by overanalyzing everything. He was rubbing his forehead when Jungkook entered the room after helping Somin cleaning the kitchen.  

" All good? You going somewhere hyungie?" asked Jungkook after noticing something is bothering his alpha. 

" Um..I'm leaving for office. I'm sorry to leave on the first day but launch day is getting closer and I just can't afford to be at home anymore. Will you be ok on your own?" Taehyung asked concern clearly showing on his face.

No. " Yes don't worry. " he has only spent  time with Taehyung and it won't be a surprise to say he is not yet very comfortable with others. Somin is nice but she herself isn't stable enough to take care of his comfort right now and he won't even expect her to. But he won't stop Taehyung, like he vowed during wedding, he is going to support him reaching his goals.

Taehyung wasn't satisfied with the answer. Somewhere he wanted Jungkook to ask him to stay or propose a better idea. Should he work from home today?  

" Ok. What are you planning to do for the rest of the day?" 

" I'll probably look for some inspiration for my own work. I'm currently in the middle of designing my very first clothing series and I want to use some different dye methods for each clothe so probably will study Chinese, Indian and Thai traditional embroidery and dye styles in depth. "

Taehyung thought deeply for a minute after hearing Jungkook's response. He have to study? He can do that in his own office too right? YES!

" Jungkook how about you join me? Let's go to my office together, you can study while I'll do my work. We can have our lunch there  and will come back during dinner. What say?" Taehyung suggested with excitement. He is proud of the solution he came up with.

Jungkook was flabbergasted. Is that a date?

Keeping in mind the current situation of  home , they shouldn't be going out having fun but the idea is too tempting to reject.

" I don't think Eomeonim will agree." Jungkook said hesistantly

" I'll manage everything. You go get your laptop and other things you would need. I'll go inform them and will wait for you outside. Ok?" after getting a small but excited nod from Jungkook he left.

____________________________ 

Taehyung for the first time after he bought his bike is going to ride with someone else, his omega, his husband. Something he always dreamt of. Unlike the other time he doesn't have any hesitation to ride with Jungkook as he was feeling with Choi Seon-ho, he is infact looking forward to it.

The way Jungkook is looking with such excitement filled eyes towards his bike, he is proud of it.

" You ready?"
" Uh-huh very much! " Jungkook replied getting on the bike.

Jungkook shrieked loudly when the ride started with so much speed! Sudden rush of adrenaline flowed in his veins.

" You know it's my first time riding a bike Hyung!". Jungkook just couldn't hold in his excitement.