Ch-8

Jungkook's Pov

It's been three days when Dad informed me that my marriage is fixed, that too with an alpha. I can't help but smile widely. Finally, finally I'm gonna have my very own Alpha to love, cherish and take care of. I couldn't wait to meet him, know him and fall for him. Appa said his name is Kim Taehyung, that mere name is giving me butterflies. I'm gonna be Kim? Aishhh.

But now I don't know what to feel. I'm nervous. I really don't know anything about him except his name and Occupation. Will he allow me to work? Will he treat me nicely? Alot of alphas beat their omegas, is he one of them? What if I did some mistake at my In-laws home? Will they beat me? Will he save me? I don't wanna get beaten, it'll hurt.I can't help but overthink everything.

I don't really know him as a person. I don't want to raise my expectations and then feel hurt. We are not allowed to meet or talk so their's no point of even thinking about all these stuffs when theirs no one to clear them.

Why doesn't he wants to meet me? Maybe he is just like that? Appa said that he has newly incorporated a company so maybe he is too busy and does not want any distractions? But-But we are gonna get married.

It's ok Jungkook let's not be distraction to your alpha. What if he thinks we are annoying? And yeah I should start learning some good recipes too who knows what his favourite dish is? What if he asked me to cook something and I didn't even knew it's existence?

Ahhh! Today everyone is getting ready to go and meet my Alpha. I'm the only one who is left out. AND IT'S MY WEDDING!

It's my mom's request to meet alpha too so he will be there. Is Alpha's side of family not interested in knowing me? Huh!
I was busy in my own thoughts when Mom called me downstairs. Guess they are leaving. Why do they want to rub it on my face. I can't believe Jin Hyung and Nari are going to meet my alpha before me!!! Talking about Nari, I just hope she doesn't pull any stunt there.

Author's pov

"Jungkook we are leaving you can call Jiminie here to keep you company ok? And don't do anything bratty with him ok? You aren't a kid anymore hmm bub?" Mrs. Jeon lectured Jungkook about everything that came to her mind like she is doing since he was a toddler. Somethings never change.

" Don't worry mom I'll behave. When will you all return?" Jungkook questioned

" It'll be late I guess. We are going to meet your soon to be alpha we can't rush things right?" Mrs. Jeon smiled caressing his cheeks which are now slightly pink.

Jungkook nodded understanding when Jin came to tease his little brother.
" So Jungkook do you want me to take picture of Taehyung sneakily?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.

"H-hyung I don't think it's nice. Our elders will scold us if they get to know about this." Jungkook replied even though he is dying to know how Taehyung looks.

" What do you want me to ask him for you hmm? You must be scared about alot of things aren't you? Do one thing give me a list of things you want to ask him, I'll be your handsome messenger. Sounds cool?" Seokjin said.

"Hyung leave. Don't tempt me. Just....just ask him is he ok with me working or not. Hmm?" Jungkook replied looking very unsure of what he said.

" Don't worry I won't let you marry some idiot alpha ok? Trust Hyung." Seokjin said hugging jungkook from side.

"Are you seriously thinking about work right now? An alpha is willing to marry you, instead of being grateful you are keeping your own conditions? Jungkook you know it'll be nice if you get to know your worth and place as soon as possible. Don't be greedy!" Nari said after she saw Seokjin leaving.

Jungkook took everything to his heart. He is just overthinking about slightest of thing related to his marriage a lot. Is he really being greedy? Isn't it his basic rights? He really doesn't understand half of the things about marriage.

But out of all the things which hurts him the most is his sister. He tries to not show it but everytime Nari say something negative about him, his heart hurts.

 He tries to not show it but everytime Nari say something negative about him, his heart hurts

Park Jimin is Jungkook's friend since middle school. They both are omegas who dreamed together of being Fashion designers. Jimin was always there for him. Whenever he feels sad, scared or happy , he was always at Jungkook's side. So he decided to call Jimin to distract him from everything or his mind will explode.

After calling Jimin over his place he went to ask someone to prepare some snacks for them as Jimin always stays whenever he come over his place. He decided to watch T.V. until he arrives.

"Jungkookie"

Jungkook looks in the direction from where voice came and run to hug his bestfriend.

"Hyung you came!" Jungkook exclaimed

(Jimin- Italics, JK- bold)

Jungkookie are you really going to get married? OMG I can't believe! Show me his photo. Quick! Quick! Is he handsome?

Hyung I don't have his pictures. Everyone went to see him, I would be the last person to see him.

So....no tea? Why did you called me then when theirs nothing to gossip. Jimin said whining and laid on the couch

Yaa Jiminiee I'm here getting nervous and you want to gossip? That's it, I am going to buy a new friend.

Go Go, do inform me if you find someone better than me.

Hyung~~~ Help me

Jimin sit back on the couch and looked at jungkook.

What is it? why are you nervous? You don't even know how he is.

That's the problem hyung. I don't know anything about him. What if he is a human trafficker and sell me after marrying me? Or what if he is a Drug dealer? Or what if- what? why are you looking at me like that?

Jimin got up with a blank look from his place and smacked jungkook hard on his head.

You deserve a friend like me only. Anyone else would have blocked you long back. Has your brain stopped working? Do you hear yourself?

Hyung I'm gonna cry if you behave like this with me. I'm already going mad thinking about everything. Let's just spend time like always. I wanna forget everything for the time being.

Ok come let's binge watch!

××××××××××

My graduation exams are starting from 23rd May so I won't be able to update for the time being.
See you all soon.

Bye bye lovely readers.