Ch-14

Don't be a silent reader, make me aware about your presence lovely readers💕

Ok let's get it started then.

___________________________________________

In the middle of the hall, where everyone is busy chattering and enjoying their time, there's Jungkook, sitting beside his family looking towards his wrist.

He slowly and softly caress the sacred thread tied on his left wrist with his thumb. He can't believe he is married. But what is this feeling growing in his chest? Nervousness? Fear? Excitement? Relief? Sadness?

After thinking for a while he realised that he is sad to leave his parents, excited to know his husband, nervous to meet his in-laws but above all this maybe he is upset to leave a certain lifestyle he is comfortable in. It's not easy to be surrounded by people who are your in-laws but practically strangers. Needs to think thrice before saying something but above all the fear of getting beaten up is what any bride/groom fears the most.
It's definately not common for omegas to get beaten up in this era but still there's a part of society who still thinks that it's ok to beat the weaker. He doesn't know what he feels towards his husband. He definately doesn't looks like one who will beat his spouse but his mind is clouded with a lot of "what ifs".

"Jungkook?"

He looked above and his eyes met with his dad. His dad. The only person he is not yet ready to leave. His dad was always there to support him, was always standing infront of the society to protect his dreams. When a small 12 year old Jungkook told his dad that he will earn alot of money just like his dad, Mr. Jeon never stopped him. Never told him that omegas are meant to be in the kitchen and taking care of kids. Didn't told him about this cruel society and brought him up with a strong will.
Jungkook isn't a small baby who is scared of anyone. He definately doesn't likes being yelled at but otherwise he doesn't bend infront of anyone except his alpha, given that if he thinks that Taehyung deserves it.

Jungkook lost his control over his emotions after his  eyes meet with his dad. He cried. He cried like a toddler wanting to be embraced by his Dad just like how he used to hug him in his protective arms when he used to come home complaining that how his friends made fun of him for telling them that he bought iron man underwears for his birthday party. (A/n:- No one is going to make fun of my baby)

"D-ad"

"Shush my baby carrot. Dad is not going anywhere. He will be right there, in the same city, always ready with his car keys to run to his bub at one call"

"I'll miss y-ou. I'll- I'll miss all of you" jungkook sobbed on his dad's shoulders.

Seokjin too back hugged his little brother with teary eyes and said " We will miss you too Jungkookie. Hyung will miss threatening you to throw your banana milks so much"

Jungkook whined. One second he was crying his heart out then he whined for being teased again and then he smacked his Hyung on his chest for being a tease.

"Dad... hyung is being mean to me again" Jungkook complained pouting.

 hyung is being mean to me again" Jungkook complained pouting