Ch-18

Can you all share this book with your friends and followers please? If you think they have similar taste and would enjoy?

Thank you!
Love you all
Happy reading

______________________________________

Taehyung woke up before his habitual time because of crazy knocking at his door. He grumbled multiples curses under his breath before getting up from the bed to open the door. It's always Jungkook who wakes him up after preparing his tea with his soft voice so he's not at all habitual with this crazy loud knocking sounds.

Taehyung opened the door with a very pissed mood because hello? Who likes to get up early with loud voices?

" What do you want? "

" Umm.. G-good morning alpha! I came to wake you up." Choi said

" You came to wake me up? Did Jungkook asked you?"

Seon-ho frowned in irritation hearing Jungkook's name. " No, I came at my own will. "

Taehyung was too tired to entertain this. He slept really late last night and he was still very much sleepy so he couldn't cover up his annoyed expressions.

" What do you want Seon-ho?"

" Um.. clothes. I need clothes to change into."

Taehyung nodded understanding omega's problem and moved away from the door to allow Seon-ho to get everything he needs. (He won't be picking his husband's undergarments for Seon-ho now would he? )

Seon-ho looked inside the closet at all the clothes and picked up  white bottoms and a red top. Taehyung was standing near Seon-ho to help if he needs any but he looked at the clothes Seon-ho selected and took the red shirt from Seon-ho's hold and said with slight hesitation " This clothe needs to be wash. It must have came along with the washed ones. You can choose something else to put on, How about....this? Yeah it's clean, you can take this." Taehyung said taking the red top with himself inside the washroom. 

Seon-ho stood there dumbfounded. What just happened? Does alpha wanted to choose clothes for me? Aishhh...he's so shy! Cute.  

___________________________

Jungkook was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone when Taehyung came asking for his rose tea.

" You woke up early today. Do you have early meetings? "

" No. Seon-ho woke me up. He wanted some of your clothes to wear."

Jungkook didn't liked how Seon-ho is acting. First he cried in front of everyone and then when they both were alone in the room his whole aura changed. Is he really in need of their help?

" Yup! And alpha chose for me too." Seon-ho exclaimed with a huge smile on his face resulting in wiping Jungkook's smile.

He trust his Hyungie and knows that Taehyung doesn't likes the blonde in any way but still, still his silly heart can't help but clench every time he sees Seon-ho near his alpha. He feels insecure and possessive over his Hyung. He wants to show Seon-ho that Taehyung belongs to him but every time Jungkook stops himself knowing it won't end well. They are no where near that stage in their marriage to openly claim each other. He can't help but get angry on Taehyung for selecting clothes for Seon-ho when he never did anything like that for him.
Jungkook pout sulking while making egg rolls.

Seon-ho said trying to gain attention of Taehyung " Jungkook don't pout! Alpha doesn't likes when someone pouts. " Seon-ho was quiet proud of himself for knowing something which younger doesn't knows and he wants to rub it on his face.