Chapter 15 - Goblin Visit

Short chapter, but the then will probably be fairly long. Plus, the next chapter is one of the last (This is going to be my first finished fanfication book!!! :] )

-----------

One day.

Everything hurt. The green in his veins had traced farther, much more visible.

Everything hurt. Blood stained much in sight. Flowers weren't cleaned up.

Everything hurt. Why did they even try? Was it too late.

"Pix?"

The weak archaeologist stumbled to the door, creaking it open the sightest bit. Just as he thought, it was the familiar green boy.

"What is it, fWhip?"

"Um... Scott told me you weren't doing well. I wanted to check up on you." The goblin looked the brunette up and down, "You look... a bit of a mess."

"I'm quite aware." A few painful coughs echoed out.

"How 'bout we go for a walk, buddy?" fWhip suggested with a nervous smile, "It would be good for you to get some air."

Pix didn't respond verbally, only taking a step through their doorway, closing it behind himself. fWhip and Pix walked slowly out into the warm sun, along the path of the Ancient Capital.

"Pix... Can I ask you a question?"

Pix nodded slowly.

"Do- Do you like Oli?"

Pix let out a long sigh, "Yes. I love him. I know how much you disapprove, but I just have to accept that you will not be happy with me."

"I- I... I'm not upset." fWhip spoke honestly, "I don't like him personally, but I can have my own reasons... I thought you would have understood, since you also care about preservation... But, I can understand why you fell for him."

They both paused through steps, fWhip glancing up to Pix with a kind smile. "I'm proud of you, Pix. And I'm glad you told me the truth..."

"You... you're proud of me?"

The goblin nodded, their walking continuing.

"I think I'm dying, fWhip... Everything hurts..."

"H-have you seen Shel-"

"Yes, I have seen Shelby... Yesterday... I'm just scared that I'll die before tomorrow." Pix sighed, "I plan on telling Oli tomorrow night..."

"I'm glad it's soon..."

His throat was raw. Flowers and blood stained the ground around him. All full alliums...

He just needed one day...

fWhip had left not too long ago.

Now he was alone.

He wanted to plan something special for Oli, but he had no energy.

He soon passed out...

(342 words)

Love Blooms Now - A Hanahaki Olix Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें