Chapter 16 - Below the Moon

EYYYYYYYYY, SOME GAY MOTHERF**KERS (Only censoring it cuz I've kept the rest of this book swear free)

Enjoy :)

----------

Water ran over his rough hair. They let out a long sigh, a fresh feeling.

Soon enough, Pix walked to grab the hand held mirror that had now been left out. For the first time in a month, the brunette trimmed up their facial hair, and hair.

"I have to look good for Oli... Okay, okay, this isn't the worst..."

"It's just a hangout. A normal hangout." Oli paced, waving his arms wildly, "I've done everything I've needed! Okay- Okay, what else!?"

The blonde's feet were soft against the sand, it shifting under his weight. A small frown sat on the bard's face.

The archaeologist flew down to the ground. He still felt in pain, and exhausted but at least they looked clean and presentable. The sun still peaked out, so close to sunset. He could see from where he was standing the beach, a blanket laid out. Oli sat on the blanket.

The bard soon noticed the other, waving to them, and gesturing for them to sit with him.

Pix could feel his face heating up as they took the seat next to Oli. So close to a sunset...

"You look nice..." Oli mumbled, quickly adding, "I mean- you always look nice, it just looks like you cleaned up a bit today.. Um, not that you aren't normally clean..."

Pix chuckled at Oli rambling, "Thanks, Oli. You... You look nice too..."

Oli paused for a moment, before leaning closer. Pix, confused, felt his face pinken even more. "I just noticed you have something on your neck..." Oli mumbled, gently placing a thumb under Pix's chin, lifting the archaeologist's head slightly to the side. "A flower... Hm, it's the same type you've been coughing up..."

Oli's voice was so soft, and calm... Not like the normally chaotic, loud, cheerful tone Oli normally held.

"More of the hanahaki...?" Oli questioned, getting a tiny, barely noticeable nod from Pix, "Are you going to be alright..?"

Oli finally leaned back, Pix's face red as he tilted it back down to look at Oli. "Y-yeah... I should be fine." Pix nodded to their own thoughts.

"Are you going to tell the person soon..? I want you to be alright." Oli asked softly.

"Yeah- yeah! I'm going to tell them- him within a day..." Pix smiled softly to the blonde.

"I'm so happy for you!" Oli pulled the taller into a comforting hug, "If things go wrong, you can always come to me for comfort. I mean, I doubt things will go wrong. Who wouldn't love you!"

Pix chuckled, Oli pulling away from the hug to just rest his head on the other's shoulder instead. "The sun is setting..."

"Yeah..."

Oli chuckled, joking, "Very romantic sunset out there."

"Haha.... Yeah..." Pink stained the brunette's face. A welcomed silence fell over the two emperors. Pinks blended with the orange, sun still peaking barely from the horizon. Stars were slightly visible at the darker of the sky.

Coughs echoed out.

Oli quickly got Pix some water, the archaeologist drinking it quickly. "T-thanks..."

"No problem! I noticed it helped when fWhip gave you water..."

Pix nodded, a small frown on his face.