- ELEVEN

𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

DOHEE YANKED ON THE
chains which held her attached to the wall.

"Don't bother trying to escape, you're in the basement of our house. Everywhere is barricaded." Jake scoffed.

Dohee's hair fell in her face and the sweat dripped from her head. She groaned and frustratedly pulled on the metal chains again.

"You won't win, so stop fighting." He spoke and leaned closer to her.

"Jake, what are you doing?" Jay asked as he walked into the basement. His heart broke at the sight of Dohee, he tried hard to give in and let her out.

"Jay, please help me. I'll be good, I promise." Dohee pleaded with a pout. Jake rolled his eyes at watching Jay flinch towards Dohee.

Dohee let out a laugh after trying hard to keep it in, "do you have a soft spot for me, Jay?" She teased and tilted her head with a smirk.

"Jake, let's go." He tugged on the younger males arm before walking away from her.

"Jungwon, do you know where Dohee is? I haven't seen her in a while." Jo asked - feeling intimidated from the four vampires looking at him.

"She's sick, hopefully she will be back next week." Sunoo answered, upon seeing Jungwon's disheartened face.

Jo hesitantly nodded and walked off back to his pack, "I told you, they've done something." He whispered to Yuma who nodded in return.

"And when I find her, I will make sure they don't lay a single finger on her." He thought out load with anger hitting his tone.

Jungwon walked into the basement and saw Dohee laying weak on the cold ground. She coughed and showed a smirk before struggling to sit properly.

"You finally came." She spoke with a croaky voice. Jungwon avoided looking at her as he walked towards her direction.

He sat down in front of her and reached forward to tuck strands of hair behind her ears - making her eyes widen. "If you're just going to give me a sob story, save it. I don't want to hear it." She scoffed.

He looked down at his lap before meeting her eyes once again. "I'm begging you. If you really cared about me, you'd turn it back on." He pleaded - his eyes watering over.

Something took over a Dohee, a feeling she couldn't explain. "Get lost." She blankly spoke and stared at the ground.

"I have never said I cared about you, so I don't know why you think that."

Suddenly, Jungwon grabbed both sides of her head and kissed her, the kiss was sweet and without any movement. He stayed like that for twenty seconds before pulling away and pecking her lips one last time.

As he pulled away from the kiss he noticed how tears streamed down Dohee's face. She looked at him with desperation and guilt, she lowered her head and sobbed to herself.

"I'm so sorry." She muttered out, not sparing a glance up. Jungwon huffed and nodded his head while gently patting and smoothing her hair, he then unlocked her chains and held onto her sore writs.

"It's fine, they'll heal." She told him as he massaged the area that the chains cut.

"That doesn't mean they won't hurt." He softly spoke and wiped her falling tears with his thumb.

"Let's go." He encouraged and swung his arm over her shoulder to help her stand.

"Everyone hates me." She cried over and hid her face with her hands. As she enters to living room everyone's head turned to look at her with shock.

"Jungwon, what's are you doing!" Ni-Ki yelled and stormed over to the two, but Jungwon firmly pushed him back.

"She's good, her humanity is back on." He reassured the boys all stood in shock.

"I'm really sorry." Donee suddenly dropped to her knees and held her hands together in a praying motion. "Please forgive me." She pleaded and allowed every emotion to break free.

Jungwon knelt down and pulled her to stand, "you don't need to apologise, it wasn't your fault." He reassured and brushed the tears from her face.

After a while, Dohee sat on her new bed while Heeseung sat beside her. "Mine and Tara's relationship was complicated, when we first met I was going and dealing with something rough. She offered to take my mind off things and then kinda just stuck around, I don't think I loved her but I enjoyed her company. And enjoyed how she distracted me, didn't ask questions when I needed something, and never judged me when I broke down in front of her. She always comforted me when I needed it, she would provide it in many different ways, but each one worked." He softly explained.

Dohee dipped her head down and bit harshly on her nails, "I miss her, it was good to have a female friend who understood my supernatural side." Dohee muttered.

"Have you heard from Sora?" She questioned.

Heeseung tutted and shook his head, "her and Sunghoon ran off once she found out that she'd need to die if we took her blood." He spoke causing Dohee to crease her eyebrows.

"She'd need to die for you guys to have some of her blood?" She wondered.

"Well we'd need all of it, I thought Jungwon told you this." He muttered, turning to face her in confusion.

"He told me she'd be fine and that you guys only need a little bit."

Heeseung shook his head with a sad smile, "he lied."

Dohee scoffed and walked out of the room, she stormed down the swirly staircase and walked into the living room.

"You lied, you bastered. You've been trying to kill my best friend this whole time." She yelled and hit his chest.

Jungwon looked shocked and confused, "yeah, I know about the real plan. You want to take all of Sora's blood and kill her." She yelled once more while tears fell down her face.

She barged past him and ran out of the house while Jungwon reached out to her. "Dohee, wait!" He bellowed.

"Just leave me alone, all of you. I'm thankful for you guys helping me through my humanity, but you lied to me about my best friend." She exclaimed - overemphasising the 'best friend'.

Jungwon sighed and yelled in anger before slamming the door, "why'd you tell her Heeseung." He cried out - resting his arms behind his head while he huffed and paced around the house.

-yngjwn