- TWENTY FOUR

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

SORA AND SUNGHOON
walked into the library - Sora holding onto him for support.

Sunghoon carefully placed Sora down on the sofa and rushed over to the familiar brunette. "Taeri." He gasped and tackled her in a hug.

"Hey, Hoon." She smiled. Taeri had long brown hair which fell past her waist, her eyes showed a cat-like appearance and were a deep hazel colour. Her lips were always pink and plumped, her cheeks were rosey and had a dimple in both sides.

"This must be Sora." She spoke and walked over to the pale girl, holding out her hand for her to shake.

"I'm Taeri, Jays girlfriend." She introduced herself with a warm smile, Sora nodded and shook the older girls hand.

"It's nice to meet you." Sora mumbled.

"I'm guessing you are Dohee, Jungwon has told me a lot about you." Taeri mentioned and turned to face the raven haired girl.

Dohee giggled and nodded her head, "Jay told me a lot about you, as well. He said that you're half witch and half vampire."

Taeri nodded proudly and looked over at Jay who was showing a shy smile, "I originate from the Song family which are the original witches, Jay had no choice but to bite me and turn me into a vampire." She added on.

Everyone sat down and questioned Taeri on her travels and how she has been, Sora even became more chatty and contributed in the conversation.

"I need to use the bathroom." Sunghoon announced before walking off.

Taeri eyed Sora intensely and noticed how she had suddenly fallen weak again. Her face washed over a pale colour and her body curled up - her eyes feeling heavy once again.

Taeri let out a sigh and dropped her head, Jay glanced over at Sora and knew that Taeri had figured it out. He brought his hand to her shoulder and gently rubbed it.

"What is it Taeri?" He softly spoke.

Everyone's face changed to a worried one as they looked at Taeri, waiting for answers. "I think it's best to keep Sunghoon and Sora together, she's stronger when with him and it will give her more time."

"More time?" Dohee questioned, her voice coming out in waves. Jungwon reached over and planted his hand on her thigh for comfort.

"Her blood type has rejected the transformation, her body won't allow her to fully change over and commit to the vampire life style." Taeri made clear with a saddened tone.

"My prediction is that she be alive on this day next week."

Sora who was too weak to take any of the information in properly, sat with a numb expression - not knowing how to feel.

Dohee on the other hand burst out crying and covered her face with her hands.

Sunghoon walked back into the room and looked around awkwardly, "what happened?" He asked and sat back down beside Sora.

"Sora's body has rejected the transformation." Jake informed him, Sunghoon looked around with watery eyes - his gaze finally laying on Sora.

"Why did Mijin turn her anyway?" Taeri wondered, "is she still upset about Aera?"

Jay nodded and Heeseung dropped his head with a sigh. Taeri felt herself sadden and feel somewhat guilty over the whole situation.

"Let's not jump to conclusions, how do you know she will die?" Dohee spoke up - tears flooding down her cheeks.

"She's never been wrong before." Jay defended and swung his arm over her shoulder.

Jungwon wrapped his arms around Dohee and hugged her tightly, "it's ok, we still have time to think of something." He whispered into her ear as he stroked her hair.

Everyone stood around in the library, loud storms could be heard from outside.

Taeri had left to go and look for more potions, in hopes that one could potentially save Sora.

"You have to make sure Sunghoon will be ok, it's going to crush him that he's lost another girlfriend." Sora insisted.

Dohee nodded her head and wiped away her tears, "I can't imagine life without you." She sobbed.

Sora sighed, sadly and wiped away the older girls tears. "You have to be strong and help everyone fight MiJin again in the future."

Dohee nodded and tried to calm herself down.

All of a sudden, the lights began to flicker before going out completely. "I'll go find candles." Sunoo announced - his voice slowly fading away before a loud crash was heard.

"Sunoo?" Ni-Ki questioned.

A sharp pain spiked Dohee's neck, the feeling of cold liquid running through her veins over took her. Her body began to throb and her vision became blurry.

Before she eventually collapsed to the ground - everyone in the library following after.

-yngjwn