- FIFTEEN

𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

DOHEE SAT ACORSS FROM
Jungwon on the dining room table. Her head was in her hands while she complained.

"She's terrified of me, did you see her eyes?"

"She's not terrified of you, she just didn't know if your humanity was back on or not." He reassured with a small smile.

"How did she even end up unconscious?" Dohee mumbled while biting her nails, Jungwon slouched back in his chair and sent her a shrug.

"She ran into Jay, she began to panic and Ni-Ki sorted it." He quickly answered.

"Sora's awake!" Sunoo announced as he walked into the kitchen, Dohee shot up from her chair and rushed into the living room.

There Sora sat, she looked tired and dizzy - Sunghoon sat beside her while one of his hands rested on her lower back and the other laid on top of her interlocked hands.

"Where am I?" She muttered - running her hands through her hair. Everyone stood around the sofa she was sat on, curiously staring down at her.

"You're at our house." Sunghoon gently spoke to her. Dohee noticed how his tone and face softened while speaking and looking at her.

Jungwon came up behind Dohee and placed his arm around her waist, while listening in on the conversation.

"So are you all like Sunghoon? As in a hybrid?" She wondered, her voice small and soft.

"No, but we all have our own personal abilities." Heeseung answered, stepping forward with his arms crossed over his chest.

Everyone gathered around in the large garden, Sora stood silently while having Sunghoon's coat draped over her shoulders.

Dohee watched her secretly - wishing that they'd catch eyes so Dohee could prove that she was herself again.

Ni-Ki stepped forward first, he let out a chuckle before teleporting behind Sora and tapping her back. The brunette girl squealed as she jumped in surprise.

Before she had the chance to turn around fully, he had already teleporting back in front of her.

"That's so cool." She clapped with a bright smile.

"But not as cool as Sunghoon, right?" Heeseung teased while walking in front of her.

Sora looked taken back and stared confused at him, "I mean that's what you were just thinking." He pointed out with a sly smile. " 'cool but it's not compared to Sunghoon' that's what you were thinking."

"You can mind read?" She gasped and tilted her head with a toothy grin. Heeseung nodded and smirked down at the girl.

Suddenly, Jay came up behind Heeseung and lifted him in the air. Heessung looked angrily at the younger and slapped his shoulder.

Jay chuckled and let him back on the ground, "super strength...?" She questioned, unsure.

Jay patted his chest proudly and flexed his muscles, "correct." Before he could show off anymore, a fireball came flying in front of him - causing him to drop his cocky act and yell while dropping down to dodge it.

"Jake, you ass." He gritted his teeth.

Jake chuckled and bit down on his lip as a habit, he pushed Jay out of the way and created a fire orb with his hands. Sora looked down in amazement, she clasped her hands together and let out a soft giggle.

"Doesn't it burn you?" She wondered and softly looked into his eyes. Jake giggled and shook his head - finding the girl cute.

"It burns everyone but me." He grinned.

Sunoo walked in front of Sora, while a flower floated in his palm. "Telekinesis?"

"I like to call it gravity control, but telekinesis works too." He spoke with a smile and handed her the flower - to which she gratefully took.

Jungwon left Dohee's side by teleporting beside Sunoo, he swung his arm over the olders shoulder and nodded his head towards Sora.

"Same as Ni-Ki." He shrugged, Sora awkwardly nodded - both of them feeling the tension.

"Jungwon, look-" Jungwon cut her off, just like Sunghoon did to Dohee. He teleported back beside Dohee and interlocked their hands.

They all fell silent and turned to look at Dohee, who's cheeks were now bright red.

"What can you do?" Sora asked, with a small smile tugging in the corner of her mouth.

"Nothing."

"She can, she just hasn't worked it out yet." Jungwon clarified and pushed her forward.

"Just try something out, I won't judge you if you can't." Sora reassured and stepped forward to her best friend.

Dohee nodded and felt all of her worry's slip away. She squeezed her eyes shut and focused on her surrounds and people around her.

When she opened up her eyes, she was standing beside Sora. Dohee let out a squeal in disbelief and ran into Jungwon's open arms.

"You did it!" He cheered and patted her head. When the two broke apart they stared into each others eyes, Dohee coughed awkwardly and broke away to go back to Sora.

"I'm so sorry." She apologised and grabbed onto the girls hands. Sora nodded before pulling the older girl in for s hug.

They stayed like that for a moment before pulling away again. "Sunghoon told me everything and I think it's really cool." Sora mentioned - looking back at Sunghoon, who stood protectively behind her with his arms crossed and stone cold expression.

Both girls sat on Dohee's new bed in her new room. "So how were you bitten?" Sora asked while staring out the open window.

"Jay tried to kill me on the night of my birthday party, Jungwon came and saved me but that meant he had to turn me." Dohee answered.

Sora turned to look at her in shock, she placed a hand on her shoulder for comfort. "On your birthday? It already sucked as it is, let alone having your life ruined." She muttered.

"My life wasn't ruined, if anything it's better. I'm finally happy and I can be myself." Dohee responded with a shrug.

"I'm glad you're happy."

-yngjwn