- TWENTY THREE

𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

DOHEE FLUTTERED HER EYES
open and freed herself from Jungwon's tight grip.

She threw on one of his shirts, which went down to her knee and wore a pair of baggy jeans.

She was planning on going to 'Sigsa bar' with Sora, but considering that Sora hasn't messaged her that she is ready - Dohee wasn't sure if they were still on.

Dohee opened the door of Sora's apartment with her spare key. She walked in to the smell of a rotting corpse, she flared her nostrils and walked deeper into the apartment.

She saw Sora sat on the floor in front of the toilet, while she puked heavily into it.

Dohee rushed over to her and held her hair back - rubbing her back in the process.

"How much did you drink?" Dohee worriedly asked.

"I hardly even drank." Sora sobbed before being cut off by her own vomit. Dohee looked down to see small speckles of blood in her sick which made her furry her brows.

"I'm going to call Jungwon." Dohee announced, but quickly stopped in her tracks. "Let's get you back to bed first." She spoke and helped the sick girl stand.

Sora's legs wobbled as she walked, Dohee helped her get into her bed where Sora then shut her eyes and tried to catch her breath.

Dohee looked down with concern before exiting the room and calling Jungwon.

"Hello?" He croakily spoke - it being obvious that Dohee woke him up with her phone call.

"Jungwon, come down to Sora's apartment and bring the others with you. Something isn't right." Dohee informed him over the phone and sighed sadly.

The two ended the call and Dohee went straight back to Sora, she pressed the back of her hand on Sora's head and couldn't help but tut at the feeling of warmth.

She felt as though she was ok fire, yet she shivered with coldness. "What did you do last night? Why are you so ill?" Dohee wondered with a light tone.

Sora lightly shrugged her shoulders and moved to get more comfortable in her bed.

Not long after, a knock at the door could be heard and Dohee answered it straight away.

As soon as she opens the door, Sunghoon came rushing past her and raced straight into Sora's bed.

"What happened?" Heeseung asked, his tone filled with worry and confusion.

"I don't know, I just came over and she was being sick. Something isn't right, I thought vampires couldn't be sick." Dohee answered.

"They can't, that's the issue." Heeseung spoke out while staring at the ground intensely. He suddenly turned to look at Jay who also wore a worried expression.

"I think you should call Taeri." Heeseung suggested, Jay nodded and left the apartment while getting his phone out.

Dohee entered Sora's room to see her sat up and chatting away to Sunghoon - although her face was as white as a sheet and her under eyes were dark.

"I don't understand." Dohee mumbled.

Sunghoon allowed Sora to rest her head on his chest while he sat back against her headboard.

"How are you feeling, Sora?" Jungwon asked and sat down at the end of her bed.

"I feel fine." She responded, "I feel better than I did, I think being sick helped me a lot." She chuckled.

"Sunghoon, I think you should stay here for the night." Jake suggested - knowing that she only feels this way because Sunghoon is with her.

"That's fine." Sunghoon agreed and planted a peck on Sora's head.

Dohee and Jungwon both sat in a booth at 'Sigsa bar' "what do you think is going on with Sora?" Dohee asked.

Jungwon shrugged his shoulders and sipped his Diet Coke, "maybe she is just sick and will recover." He suggested.

"Vampires don't get sick, so how is that possible?"

"I'm not sure, Sunghoon is with her right now so she should hopefully feel better." He muttered. "This happened in 1947 to a girl named Jia, she was turned into a vampire and then had a bad reaction to it." He told her. "She ended up living though, so Sora should be fine."

"I hope so."

-yngjwon
Very short chapter but that's ok bc the next two (final 2) will be quite long!!