Chapter V - Taking Care of Tyler

Brittany sensed what was happening to Tyler and moved over to Tyler after she got Jean-Claude and Belle Morte to let her go. Tyler immediately almost started to wail after Brittany put her arms around him. Most everyone looked at Tyler with not only sympathy but also worry and with raised eyebrows.

He cried that hard for a while even as Brittany held him gently but firmly.

"What happened to him? Because with the way he is acting obviously something did." Fernando asked.

"A guy from our high school named Montgomery De la Cruz had sexually assaulted him with a mop handle. While two of his friends held him down." Clay said coldly while looking at Tyler with sadness and worry in his eyes, along with Tony, Caleb, Ani, Jessica, and Alex.

"So he was a sick rapist as well." Ryan said with disgust on his face.

Tyler slowly nodded his head as he started to sob again. While he also seemed to cling even harder to Brittany. Brittany held him to her and tried to calm and soothe him.

"Please tell me Monty can't hurt Tyler ever again." Brittany said as she held him, though her voice was a bit icy.

"Thankfully yes." Tony said.

"Thankfully he along with Bryce Walker are dead now." Clay said smirking slightly.

Brittany nodded feeling relief while she held Tyler to her until he finally calmed down.

"Tyler, if you feel you need counseling you or treatment to help get over your ptsd from what he did, your welcome to come to my Center. I will gladly help you." Brittany said gently to him as she managed to make eye contact with Tyler.

"Really!?!" Tyler asked her looking at her with wide eyes.

"Absolutely. It's your choice though. I won't force you." Brittany said smiling a gentle smile at him.

"Thank you." Tyler said after nodding very slowly and smiling a shy smile back.

"She's got too kind a heart Jean." Belle Morte whispered to Jean-Claude.

"Yes she does. Even after all she has been through herself." Jean-Claude said while nodding, while not knowing how true that statement was at the time.

"You are very welcome Ty." Brittany said gently squeezing his hand before moving back to where she was sitting.

Jean-Claude gave her a proud smile as she sat where she had been sitting and gently took her hand squeezing it lightly. She smiled back at him.

Tony got up as he did before.

"Ready to continue?" He asked. And everyone nodded.