Epilogue

~ A Secret Location in or under St. Louis ~

Desmond Taylor Ahriman, had sensed Brittany's awakening of her newest gifts 72 hours ago. He smiled as he did because he had hoped they would. He had faked his death to make her let her guard down, so that when the time was right, he could put his plans into action to achieve his goal.

When he forced the miscarriage, and then realized that he had, he had cursed himself for letting his anger get out of control. But he also smirked as he thought to himself as he sat on the bed he was on, looking at a picture he had of Brittany smiling, "I will soon be able to have a true heir, to ensure my plans through you Brittany. Once I have you when it's time to take you. And that will come sooner than you know my little flower."

He moved to look at where he was. A calm cool smile on his face. Out of the glassless stone window showed that he was underground.

And the underground showed ancient ruins that only he currently knew about being under St. Louis. There were also people who lived down there as well because they served him, some willingly, others forcefully.

He also thought to himself, though it was directed towards Brittany, "And it doesn't matter that you are now bound to a vampire and a partial animal. In fact it could possibly help play a part in the bigger picture. Which will come soon enough my little flower."

"...Very very soon..."