Chapter 6

Christina's POV

"Hey, you're awake," I said with a smile as my eyes, bright as they once were when my parents were still alive, looked at the young girl before me as if she were a beautiful pierce of art. It was Tuesday evening, I had made arrangements for the young girl to be drugged and moved from my underworld premises to my mansion. I was looking at her as she lay in my bed, sleeping peacefully like a baby. She sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes. "I hope you don't mind, I asked my guards to move you here," I explained to her as I watched her look around the room in confusion. She lifted the blanket I had put over her body and started looking at her body in panic. "I didn't do anything to you, I swear on my parents' grave," I said, suddenly feeling a little panicked as well. She put the blanket down and turned to look at me, she hadn't taken a bath since we kidnapped her but she still looked beautiful. "Where is this place?" she asked quietly, her voice a little hoarse. Her throat must be dry, she did spent the whole of today just sleeping. I should know, I sat here watching her until she eventually woke up. "Uh, this is my house," I said honestly, hoping that she wouldn't be spooked out by that. This is the first girl that I have brought into this house so I'm a bit nervous. The girl nodded. "Would you like to take a shower?" I asked her as I stood up, blood washing down my legs as my bones cracked a bit to show that I spent too many hours sitting down. The girl nodded. I pointed to the bathroom door then said, "That's the bathroom. The other door is my closet. You can go in and check if any clothes fit you then change out of these ones." I walked to the door, but before I left, I turned to look at her and asked, "Hey, what's your name?" She looked at me as she now stood next to the bed and said, "Bianca, Bianca Burns."

Bianca's POV

I went inside the bathroom and looked around. It looked so clean and fancy. It also smelled nice. There were new towels and a lot of new toothbrushes. This person must be a cleanliness freak. I got in the shower and started washing up. I thought about my family and wondered what kind of trouble they got themselves into this time. I know that my family is into crime, and even though I was never a fan of what they do, it paid our bills and kept us all looking fresh, so I wasn't about to judge them. 

Narrated

Bianca Burns is a 20year old girl doing BA in Fine Arts at a college in town. She was in her sophomore year and was already excellent in drawing and painting. From when she was only just a little girl, she had dreamt about owning her own art gallery where she would sell her paintings and also get to draw some personal portraits. She had even made a family portrait that hangs in the living room back at her home. Despite being raised in a family of crime heads, Bianca had always lived an honest life. She only had two friends with no lover. Like Christina, Bianca was a lesbian. The difference between the two was that the younger girl got into committed relationships. She got her heart broken a few times but hadn't given up on love. She knew that there was someone out there that was meant for her. A soulmate that would stick with her right to the end. She hadn't figured out why, but she felt safe and comfortable around Christina despite knowing who the latter is. She had once found a newspaper from the crime world in her father's office. That's where she got to read about the Grand Lord of the crime world. She had been intrigued by Christina, her curiosity rising whenever she saw pictures of the Lord on new crime newspapers. She had also overheard her father and brothers talk about the lord. She knew that they hated her, and that they were currently planning on how to dethrone her from her position as the Grand lord. She hadn't shown any interest in this. She knew that someday down the line, her family's atrocities would somehow affect her own life, but never in her wildest dreams did she think that she'd be held hostage by THE Centurion. She didn't really know much about the lord, but she knew that the woman was dangerous. She was still a bit shocked by the latter's kindness as she had heard many stories about how she was cold, ruthless and merciless. The Centurion that she had seen, the one who had just brought her into her own house and treated her with so much respect and care, was nowhere close to being the Centurion she had heard her father talk about. She feared that when the crime Lord eventually let her go back home, she'd be too comfortable to want to leave. She finished bathing and wrapped a towel around her body. She then left the bathroom and made her way to the crime Lord's closet. Her eyes widened. She had a closet full of beautiful clothes at home, but this closet was just in black, white, navy, grey and dark blue. There were no bright colours. She had found some black sleeping shoes and had put them on. She settled on grey sweatpants and a black baggy T shirt. The pants were a bit loose on her waist but they fitted her well. She had put her clothes together and dropped them in the washing bin she found in the bathroom. She sat on the bed for a while as she contemplated on what to do. She was hungry, but was too nervous to go downstairs. When thirty minutes passed without Christina coming back, she swallowed down her nerves and walked downstairs. She admitted to herself that the place was huge and beautiful. She found Christina in a room she figured was the kitchen since it had kitchen appliances. Also because there was a delicious smell floating in the air. "Finally, I almost thought that the shower swallowed you," Christina joked to try and hide how mesmerized she was of the other girl. She was relieved when she saw Bianca smile. She admitted right there that the girl had a beautiful smile. "Sorry, I just needed to calm down first," Bianca responded, she was still standing at the door, unsure of what to do and too scared to speak about her hunger. "It's okay, I understand. Sit, I made food," Christina said, hoping that the other girl would enjoy the food. She was a good cook, she just didn't like cooking anymore as it reminded her of her mother. She dished up for the both of them as Christina sat down on the kitchen table. They ate in silence while each of them stole glances of the other. Later on, Christina left the room, disappearing away in one of the rooms, Bianca was still tired so she settled on going back to Christina's room where she immediately fell asleep.