Chapter 21

Bianca's POV

I sit on the kitchen counter and watch as Christina gets busy with cooking. Once everything is inside the pots, she comes to me and settles herself in between my thighs. She looks up at me, her features dark and frightening as she seems to be thinking really hard.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask her, fear slowly taking over me. She seems to be snapped out of her thoughts as she furrows her eyebrows at me, her hands on either side of my thighs. "Like what?" she asks, sighing deeply.

I look at her, unsure of how to feel. "Like you want to do something bad," I tell her honestly, my eyes not moving from hers so as to try and read her emotions. She looks at me once more before pulling me closer to her, her lips attacking mine in a deep emotion-filled kiss.

She kisses me for a second, pulling out before I could even respond. My confusion rises. She looks at me and sighs once more, looking at me once before turning around to focus on the pots. Reading the situation, I choose not to raise any questions incase I anger her. So, I just sit on the counter quietly while watching her cook.

Once the food is done, we sit at the dining and eat in complete silence. The sound of plates and spoons clashing being the only sounds heard. Christina doesn't look at me, not even when we had finished eating.

Later on, she leads me upstairs where I freshen up and end up just wearing my own sleeping short and vest, too afraid to wear any of Christina's clothes after seeing her strange behaviour. I love this woman with all my heart, but right now, she's really scaring me.