Chapter 15

Bianca's POV

I woke up later than I usually do on Mondays. My throat was dry, my eyes were red and puffy, and I had a terrible headache. I thought about getting ready for school, but in seeing the time, I knew that I was too late and wouldn't be able to make it in time. So, with my body feeling heavy and tired, I laid in bed and was ready to sleep some more when my bedroom door swung open, revealing a happy looking Peter who had a wide grin on his small bearded face. I sit up in bed and frown at him. "What do you want?" I ask him as he walks into my room, closes the door behind him, and jumps onto my bed. I glare at him but his grin remains plastered on his. "I have news," he says, his voice an echo of excitement. "I'm not interested," I tell him as I turn and face the other side, closing my eyes as I ready myself for more sleep. "It's about your beloved," he says, his voice lowering a bit. I turn abruptly and look at him. "Christina?" I ask eagerly, my heart suddenly beating fast. Peter furrows his eyebrows in confusion and asks, "Who's that?" I place my palm on my forehead in frustration. "Centurion Peter, geez man! Keep up," I grunt, making him laugh. Peter has always been the most bubbly one out of all my siblings. I am closer to him than I am with the rest because he always checks up on me to make sure that I am alright, or just to bother me. "You even know her real name? My my Lil' sis, you really waste no time, huh," he jokes as he continues to laugh. I give him a soft punch on his shoulder. "Dude come on," I whine, my frustrations rising. "Okay okay, relax. So, I heard dad talking to Timothy and Jack. Apparently, they're gonna invite your boo here for a family dinner, just to make peace," he continues to say, smiling brightly at me as if he has just said something that would save the human population from a deadly disease. My heart beat fastens, my mind racing. Why now? This makes no sense. These people hated her, literally. They were so eager to steal her worlds so much that they actually wanted her dead. This doesn't feel right. Infact, this makes me very uneasy.

Christina's POV

To say that I was shocked when I got a peace call from the almighty Lord of the Hoody Bars World would be a big understatement. According to him, he wanted us to get along because of his daughter whom I have grown to love deeply. He invited me to have dinner with him and his family in the evening, under the condition that I would come alone, no guards. I agreed to that, but I'm not stupid. I know when I'm being pulled into a trap and I'll just have to use this to my own advantage. I pick up my phone and call Josh. These people really underestimate me.