Chapter 12

Bianca's POV

"Baby, wake up," the voice I have grown to love says gently next to me. I open the eyes to meet Christina's eyes gazing at me lovingly, a small smile forming on her lips as I wake up. I must have fallen asleep while cuddled to her. I sit up straight and stretch a bit. "You fell asleep," Christina says as she chuckles, her eyes not moving from me. I frown, my body hurting from staying in one cramped position for long. "My body hurts," I say, frowning as I fold my arms. "Come on, let's go to bed. I'll give you a massage," she says, smirking at me as she takes my hand. I smile and look at her, my heart melting instantly. "Promise?" I ask her, giving her puppy eyes. I watch her smile sweetly at me and say, "Promise," before kissing me on my forehead. "But I'm too lazy to stand," I say, pretending to sulk. Christina laughs then, making me giggle. "Come on my sulky baby, daddy will carry you," she says, saying the last part in a seductive whisper. I can't help but smile the more. This woman has really kept my heart as her own personal possession. She stands up and helps me ride on her back. "You're not even heavy," she says, chuckling as she climbs up the stairs. "Stop," I smile as I rest my head on her back. When we get to her room, she opens the door and walks inside, closing the door with the back of her foot. She walks to the bed and sits down, allowing me to get off her back. "Alright you big baby," Christina starts, standing up and turning to face me as I sit on the bed, my legs dangling just above the floor. "Take off the t-shirt," she says, her eyes looking into mine with so much goofiness. "No," I say, giggling like a little girl. Christina smirks then, amusement on her face as she buries her hands in her pockets. "Then you don't want the massage," she says with a shrug, her hands still in her pocket. I think for a while. I bite on my lower lip, fear suddenly taking over me as I nervously take off the baggy t-shirt I have on. I put it next to me on the bed as I am now left in only but my lace underwear. My eyes stay glued to my exposed stomach. I feel Christina's eyes on me as I keep mine down. I look up when I hear her clear her throat, my eyes looking into hers to see lust and hunger as she keeps glancing down at my naked body. I bite my lower lip. Christina clears her throat and looks up into my eyes. "Turn around," she says, her voice low and husky. I do as I am told, my back now facing the older woman. She gets closer to me. I feel the bed dip a little behind me as she gets on it. I tilt my head to the side when her hand is gently placed on my shoulder. "You're so beautiful," she whispers, her face now so close that I could feel her breath brush on the hairs on my neck. "Beautiful," she says again, her hand falling down from my shoulder to my forearm. I inhale deeply as I feel myself get aroused. "Baby," she calls, I turn my head, our eyes meeting and locking in a sexual trance. "I'm gonna need you to lay down on your tummy for me," she says before kissing me briefly on my lips. I look at her before turning and laying on my tummy on the bed, my arms folding so that I can rest my heard on them. Christina gets up and sits on her knees on the bed before placing her hands on my back. With one hand, she trails down my spine causing goosebumps to form on my skin. She starts working her magic on my back, massaging every part of my body. My muscles relax. I close my eyes and enjoy the feel of her hands on my body. Before I know it, I start falling asleep. The last thing I hear is Christina telling me to sleep tight as she kissed me on my neck. I wake up the next morning feeling happy. When I look around the room, I find that I am now alone. I check the time on the bed clock. 5:23 am. I get off the bed and get ready for school. I get downstairs and make myself something light to eat. Christina must've gone to work already. Once I'm done with everything, I head upstairs and grab one of Christina's hoodies before leaving the house. When I get outside, one of the guards stops me as she approaches me and stands infront of me. It is a woman who looks a bit older than I am, but probably not older than Christina. "She bows her head and stands upright, her eyes still looking down. What the hell? "Good morning lady Centurion," she greets, making me blink repeatedly at what she has just called me. I freeze, not knowing what to do or say. "Lord Centurion said to give you these," she continues to speak as she hands me two cards. I take them and look at them. They are business cards. One reads 'Christina Thacker' while the other reads 'Joshua Jeans'. "She said to tell you that you can call any of those numbers anytime if you happen to need anything," she continues. I look at the cards once more before putting them in my pocket. "Thank you," I say, looking at her with a small smile. Atleast now I can call her anytime. I wonder who Joshua is and why she wants me to have his number. The guard bows for the last time before walking away to her duty post. I walk to my car and drive out of the compound, heading straight to college.