Chapter 9

Bianca's POV

My eyelids swing open, pulling me out of my sleep of comfortableness. I try to get up but fail to move as I feel a warm body pressed closely against mine, an arm firmly pulling me into it. I tilt my head and look around. Christina. I can't help but smile when I remember our conversations of last nights, and how the night ended. I close my eyes and try to get even more comfortable in her arms. This is nice and warm. Unfortunately for me, my little movements wake the older woman as she moves, her arms instantly moving from me. I groan lowly but smile when her eyelids open, revealing her beautiful sleepy eyes. I never knew that it was possible for one to still look attractive and sexy even when they had just woken up until now. "Hey," she greets me, her voice a bit husky. I find myself getting turned on by just the sound of it and the sight of her. "Hey," I greet her back as I bite on my lower lip. "Did you sleep well?" she asks as she tries to sit up on the couch we're on, making me move forward a bit so that I am now sitting in between her thighs. I turn and look at her. "Yeah," I grin, my eyes not moving from her. Her shirt has it's top buttons unbuttoned, revealing a white vest that still looked clean. And oh, she smelled so nice that I just wanted to stay glued to her forever. I was disappointed when she stood up, my body instantly missing the warmth it got from hers. "I'll have my guards accompany you to go shopping today. You can pass by anywhere to eat. You'll use my card, no limit. You can buy some clothes to change into while you're here, even though I much prefer my clothes on you," she says, I giggle at the last part, looking up to her with a smile. I also much preferred myself in her clothes. But nonetheless, I thank her for her generosity. "I'll go shower," she says as she turns and walks out. My eyes stay glued to her until she exits. I sigh and slouch on the couch. I don't ever want to leave here.

Christina's POV

Thursdays are not as busy as the other days are, but they are better than Wednesday. I was in my office when I got a call from the board of Lords, asking to meet with me early tomorrow morning. After the call, I call Josh into my office. I sit back and stare at him as he slouches into the chair across from me on my office desk. "The board of Lords wants to meet with me tomorrow morning," I tell him as I sit up straight. His eyes widen in shock. "Why?" he asks me as he sits up straight. I shrug. "They didn't say," I tell him, my eyes boring into his. "You have your suspicions, don't you?" he asks me with his usual playful smirk. I sit back on my chair and turn away from him, smiling to myself as I feel that things are finally falling into place. "Maybe," is all I tell him as my back remains turned to him.

I leave work around 3pm and am driven back home by one of my guards as I am too lazy to drive. I had gotten a few alerts on my phone on the use of my credit card and I was amazed. Usually, when girls around Bianca's age are given a limitless card filled with money they didn't work for, they tend to spend as if there is no tomorrow. My hostage, however, used very little money in her shopping. She was back when I got to the house. I found her watching a movie while feasting on a bowl of candy. She turned to look at me when I got in, instantly smiling when her eyes meet mine. I smile back at her. "I could get used to this," I say as I walk further into the room and sit down on the single couch adjacent to the big one she's on. "What?" she asks innocently, her sweet smile not leaving her beautiful face. "This, coming home to you," I tell her honestly, not shy or afraid to admit that I am undeniably in love with this girl. Her smile widens as she blushes slightly. "Me too," she responds, her eyes sparkling with sincerity. I sigh, my smile quickly fading. "I have to release you soon," I tell her, knowing that her family is looking for her, which may be why I have been summoned by the board. I see her smile drop, sadness taking over her face. "Would you like me to make you something to eat?" she asks me, totally ignoring my last statement. "Bianca..." I attempt to press on but she just stands up. "I'll take that as a yes. I'll be back," she says, quickly walking out of the room. I sigh. She can't run away from this reality, and neither can I.