Chapter 22

ISAIAH

   "KILL his men." I coldly looked at Fifth–one of my men. "I will go inside and kill that fvcking old man."

He just nodded. I looked at the establishment in front of me. I took my gun before going inside.

"What a disgusting place!" I frowned.

Dire diretso lang ako sa loob hanggang sa tuluyan na akong makapasok. Pumwesto ako sa madilim na bahagi ng silid habang inililibot ang aking paningin.

I smirked when I saw that fvcking old man.

Dumako ang tingin ko sa babaeng nasa stage. I stopped when I saw her face. Damn. She's an angel. Suddenly my heart beats fast.

I felt mad when she cried. Everyone wants to buy her, but in the end that fvcking old man is the winner.

"One billion!" Everyone looked at me.

Naglakad ako palabas sa dilim. Napangisi ako nang makita ang namumutlang mukha ni Ying.

I have no time for him, so I shooted him. After that, I went to girl that I bought. I carry her until we got out from that disgusting place.

As what I expected, she's afraid. I let her run from me, while I'm following her using my car. I giggled because of her cuteness. In the end she's still come with me. I bought her to my house and treat her like a Queen.

It's not easy to take her trust because of her trauma. But I'm glad she slowly gave her trust at me.

We went to mall to buy some clothes for her. She asked me for Ice cream. I leave her for a while to buy some Ice cream for her, but when I came back she's gone.

"Baliw yata yung babaeng yon." I looked at those men who's laughing. "Pa-pic lang eh."

"Pero maganda. Ang kinis pa."

My sight became blank. I grabbed their collar and gave them punched.

"FVCKERS!"

Hinanap ko si Mafel at natagpuan ko siya sa parking. She looked scared, but she's beautiful. I gave her the Ice cream–melted Ice cream.

I'm enjoying my life with her. I also bought her to palawan with me. I know it's dangerous because of my work but I want her to be my side.

I'm glad she's aware of work and she accepted me. Damn. I think I'm crazy–crazy in love with her.

"King, you have a inlove smile on your face." I frowned at Pink. "Inlove ka 'no? Sino siya?"

"Shut up!" I rolled my eyes at her. "By the way, her name is Mafel."

Napapalakpak ito. "Yon! Inlove siya!"

I just shooked my head, while hiding my smile.

We make love. And that's the best day in my whole life. I'm happy because she trusted me, I'm happy because she let me to take her. I'm happy because I finally confessed my love for her.

I know it's fast but I asked her to marry me. I didn't expect that she will agree. She asked me to swim, but I need to go to undergroung to fix our wedding. I leave her for a while, with fifth, and went to underground.

But suddenly my whole world crash because of Oscar's news.

"I finally found the killers." May inilapag itong folder sa desk ko. I stopped when I saw what's inside. "Your soon to be wife's parents."

"You're lying." I glared at him.

"Kailan ako nagsinungaling sa'yo?" he mocked me. "It's hard to believe right? Nasa sa'yo na kung panindigan mo ang kasal niyo o maghihiganti ka, sa pamamagitan niya."

I didn't speak, I just looked at the folder.

Nalukot ko ang folder na hawak ko habang inaalala ang mga panahong kasama ko pa ang mga magulang ko, hanggang sa nawala sila.

We're happy family. Everyone, known us, as perfect family. But suddenly changed, when they died. Lahat ng mga kamag anak ko ay initsapwera ako, ang natira na lang sa'kin ay si Riffle–my half brother. But he changed too. He left me.

I was alone. I live with myself. Then, I entered to Mafia organization. I met my brother again, he treated me like an enemy. He became cold at me. Mas lumayo ang loob niya sa'kin nang ako ang napiling maging Mafia King. He became the leader of Rebel Mafia.

When I came back to cabin. Mafel, was excited to see me. But I'm not in the mood, I don't know what I'm going to do. Naghahati ang isip ko kung maghihiganti ako, o isasantabi na lang ang bagay na yun.

I became cold to Maf. And fvck! I want to fvcking shoot myself because I made her cry. She cried for fvcking petesake, just because of me. Then, I realized that I'm so inlove with her, I'm so inlove with her that's why I decided to just love her and forget that revenge. I chose her, over my revenge. I can't hurt her. She's too precious. I kept that information, I don't want to tell her, yet. Because I know, she will be guilt.

"Sinabi mo sa kaniya!?" I glared, Death. "Damn! Bakit mo ako pinangunahan?"

"Dahil wala kang balak sabihin sa kaniya!" She glared at me too. "Kailan mo sasabihin? Kapag tapos na kayong ikasal? Ang tanga mo, kung ganon!"

I just glared at her, before following, Mafel. I saw her, she's crying and felt guilt. I told her that she's not involve to what happened. Galit ako dahil pinangunahan ako ni Death. But at the same time, I'm thankful to her. Tama siya, dapat ay sinabi ko muna kay Mafel, dahil mas lalo siyang masasaktan kung ililihim ko pa.

I'm glad, she forgave me. We continued the wedding and I didn't expect that she will confess her feelings at me. And the next thing I knew, I passed out.

The next thing happened, blown me out. She's pregnant! Ofcourse, I'm happy and lucky, but I'm afraid. Riffle, continue threatening me. He also involved my wife from these mess. I want a complete family, with Maf, but we're not safe. I can protect them, but when it comes to Maf, I'm weak.

"What's your plan?" Oscar, asked. "Ang tinik mo, may nabuo agad."

"Well, my sperm is active." I smirked.

"Gago!" Xaitan, said.

"Well, I will ask for help." I looked at them. "This is my first time that I will ask for help. Alang alang sa asawa at anak ko, gagawin ko lahat kahit bumaba pa ang tingin sa'kin ng iba."

"Para ka namang others!" Pink, slapped my arm. "Bff tayo diba? Wala namang masamang humingin ng tulong."

"I know. Maf, said that too."

"Patay na patay ka talaga kay Mafel."

I just smirked while looking at Maf's photo. Damn. I missed her!