Chapter 1: Brother From the Sky

The sky over Planeptune was quiet, tranquil even. Like nothing would happen all day. "Ahh! What a peaceful day. Wouldn't you say, Nepgear?" Asked Neptune.

"It sure it." Replied her sister, Nepgear. Ever since her dimension traveling, things haven't changed. Nothing exciting happened after that, so Nep just spent her free time playing games and patrolling the country.

"Neptuna! Play with me!" Yelled a small girl known as Peashy.

"Maybe later P-ko." Nep sighed. It was a nice day and a nice day should be spent laying about in the sun's rays.

Ding

A light shone in the sky just above the Planeptune Basilicom. Nepgear saw this and squinted up toward the sky. She gasped and transformed, taking flight and catching the falling object. She came back down with a person in her arms. Neptune ran up to her.

"What's up Nepgear?" She asked her younger sister. She held the unconscious character toward her sister to investigate. "Who is that?" Nep asked.

"A citizen, I think. She seems to be unconscious." Nepgear said and took the character inside. Histoire, the goddess's Oracle, clarified that this was a male organism, not a female.

"What's the difference?" Nep inquired.

"Well, male organisms have a different reproductive system than us girls." Histoire cleared.

"Can we see it?" Nep questions eagerly.

Histoire denied peeking and suggested that he rest. "We should ask if he is anyone else's citizen, from another nation. He doesn't seem to be one of ours." Nepgear said and Neptune nodded.

Nep had called the other three CPUs and asked if he was a citizen of their countries. Peashy couldn't hold in her curiosity and started poking his unconscious face. She was quickly scolded and told to sit in the corner.

After Nep had started the call, the male opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around. For some reason, he felt drawn toward a certain direction. He stood up and made his way toward the source. A door opened and in it was a pitch black room with ones and zeroes flying about, with a shining light in the center. That was force that was calling him. He walked up and reached out toward the light. Just a few inches away, he was suddenly stopped.

"Stop! Do not touch that!" Histoire shouted and the boy moved his hand away. "This is a private room for CPUs only. You are not allowed to be in here!" She scolded.

"I-I'm sorry. But, it spoke to me." He said. Histoire didn't believe him so it turned into an argument about it.

"So this is the guy you were asking about?" Said an unknown voice. Histoire and the male turned to the door and saw the CPUs standing there.

"Touch the stone." He heard a voice. He looked back toward the stone and stared at it.

"It spoke again." He said softly.

"Well, if it wants you to touch it, touch it!" Peashy shouted and pushed toward the stone. Everyone in the room gasped as the tip of his finger just barely touched it. An intense light shone and enveloped the room. The boy saw what only could be the future. A male clad in flaming armor, with hair of crimson red, and a claymore in his hand.

The light faded and the room went back to normal. "Flame Heart." He whispered. No one heard him though. Peashy was thoroughly scolded for her actions and grounded for a week.

The CPUs were currently discussing what had just happened and came to a decision. The Sharacite had chosen him to be a CPU. "Well, someone has to take care of him. And that someone is not going to be me." Noire said.

"I think I'll pass on that too." Blanc agreed.

Vert smiled. "At a closer look, he looks a lot like Neptune and Nepgear. Don't you agree?" She questioned. Their gaze averted to the male sitting on the couch. Nep nodded. "Okay, I get what you're trying to say. I'll take care of him. But he needs a name." Nep said and put her hand on her chin. "Ah ha! His name will be Nepbrother! Or Nepbro for short." She said. The entire room just stared in dissatisfaction. "What?! Not good enough?!" She complained.

"You have such a huge ego that it's almost laughable..." Noire groans in disappointment. "Why don't we just ask what his name is?"

After an awkward silence, Nepgear walked up to him. "Hi. I'm Nepgear. Do you have a name?" She asked.

The male thought for a bit. He stared off, away from the group of ladies who were staring at him. He tried to dig deep. His mind was foggy, but despite the difficulties, he heard it. "...Nanu..." He mutters.

Nepgear smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Nanu. I hope you don't mind staying here with us."

On this day, the Goddess of Planeptune just got a younger brother.