Chapter 8: Welcome to Zero Dimension Part 1

Dream

It was dark. Nothing but ruin as far as the eye could see. I stood on the edge of a cliff. Standing next to me, a girl my age with long red hair. Looking down, you can see a city being destroyed by four giants. "What's happening?" I wonder to myself.

Over all the loud noises and destruction, I can hear the girl talking. She must be in some kind of monologue. Most of it is inaudible, but I could hear one last prayer. "Save the Zero Dimension." She said.

End of dream

I awoke and threw myself up. A bad dream? No. it seemed too real to be just a dream.

After our little incident with Arfoire, nothing too exciting happened. We managed to get the Shares we lost back, and because of that big sis thinks it's okay to just lay around. I feel like me and Histoire are the only ones trying to keep our Shares up. The headaches that I had before are now gone. I'm not sure why though. I walk out of my room and see big sis playing on her games again. The same one she was playing all night it looks like. Plutia and Peashy left back to their dimension due to reasons, and said they wouldn't be able to visit for a while. The Basilicom is much more quiet without them around.

"Bark!!" I heard Gerrie behind me and I pick him up.

"Morning Gerrie." I said and make myself breakfast. As the day passed, big sis suggested we go for a walk. Nepgear refused. She said that she had things to do here at the Basilicom. I had nothing better to do, so I tagged along. We went over to a sakura park nearby and walked around a bit. "Ahh! Nothing like playing hooky to get away from Histy, right Nanu?" Big sis asked.

"We are not playing hooky. We are getting some fresh air on this nice walk." I corrected. She groaned and just kept walking.

"Can somebody hear me? Anybody." We heard a voice. I stopped and looked around.

"Did you say something, little bro?" Big sis asked, but I only shock my head. "I think it came from over there. Let's check it out." She said and ran off. I followed, but only for the safety of big sis.

"Strange. Whenever you hear a mysterious voice asking if you can hear them, you don't follow." I complained, but sis kept walking.

"It wouldn't be very interesting if we just let it go." Big sis said and kept moving. I followed her the entire way and ended up in an alleyway. Big sis was looking around, while I was leaning on the wall waiting for her. "Woah. Hey Nanu, check this out." She said and signaled me to come over. I sighed and approached her. I went down to investigate what she had found, if she even found anything. Once I'm next to her however, I see that she is holding a white game console with an orange swirl on it. "It's...a game console?" She asked.

"Seems so. It kinda looks like a Sega Dreamcast." I said.

Just as we were about to leave, we heard the voice again. It said the exact same thing from before, asking if someone could hear them. By the sound of the voice, it was female. She sounded like she need help. Once we returned to the Basilicom, me and big sis went straight to Nepgear.

"No, I can't say I have seen this before. You said it was a Dreamcast?" She said.

I only nodded, and observed it more. "At any rate, to seems broken. Think you can fix it?" I asked.

"I'll try." She responded and pressed a button. When she did, a large vortex opened in the room, its force pulling on us.

"What did you touch?!" I shout.

"I don't know!" Nepgear shouted back.

"Woah! We're getting sucked in!!" Big sis yelled. When she said that, we all lost our grip and flew into vortex.