Chapter 3: Lowee Trip

From here it's Nanu's perspective.

Today we were off to Lowee. Neptune and Nepgear were going to introduce me to Rom and Ram, Blanc's little twin sisters. Blanc herself wasn't very old. Her appearance looked around my age, but she was ageless, so I have no idea how old she really is. "Hey! Nanu?!" Neptune shouted in our carriage.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You haven't blinked in like ten minutes. Are you okay?" She asked.

I wasn't really feeling well, but I lied. "I'm fine. Just...daydreaming." I lied. Nepgear was a little spectical, but believed me in the end, after some reassuring. We arrived at the Basilicom, and were greeted by a maid. As she showed us to Blanc's room, we heard some shouting from inside.

"You both are so dead!" I heard someone yell. When the maid opened the door, two small girls ran out and bumped into me. One had long hair and a pink under shirt. The other had shorter hair and a blue under shirt, with an identical khaki colored dress.

"Ow..." I said and look at the two girls. I stood up and helped them up too. Immediately, they both ran behind me and looked past my waist. I look over in their direction, and see an angry girl with a hammer running at me. "Ahh!!" I scream.

The girl stops when she see Neptune and Nepgear. She starts to calm down and regains her composure.

"Hey, Blanc! Just came by to introduce my new brother." Neptune said to Blanc.

"Oh, I see. I'm so sorry about my sisters, and for my behavior. I may have overreacted." She said in a quiet voice. The two sisters came out from behind me and hugged their older sister. Blanc was far from pleased however. "Apologize." She said simply and pointed toward me. The twins looked at each other and nodded. "And while you're at it, introduce yourselves." She added. They nodded and ran up to me.

"We're sorry for running into you and using you as a shield. I'm Ram." The one with the long hair said. The other said the same.

"And I'm Rom." She introduced herself.

"My name is Nanu." I said. The two giggled, and I smiled myself with a small laugh.

"Ah, friendship. It makes me so happy as an older sister to see my brother make so many friends." Neptune said as it looked like she was about to cry. Nepgear couldn't help but laugh a bit, but it seemed Blanc wasn't amused. In fact, it seemed like she had no emotion whatsoever. But that might just be me.

"Hey, Blanc. What happened to our little chat?" Asked a taller woman with abnormally large breasts. Blanc turned around.

"Oh. Sorry Vert. I got a bit distracted." She said. The woman, known as Vert, came up to us and greeted us.

"Hey, Vert!" Neptune greeted her. She waved, but turned her gaze to me.

"Hello there. I'm Vert. The CPU of Leanbox. A pleasure to meet you." She said. I nodded.

"Nanu." I said. She only smiled now.

"So, Neptune. Are you staying a while?" She asked.

"Yep. I mean, we came all the way out here to chat anyway, so might as well right?" Nep responded. We ended up staying for about two hours.

Like yesterday, a headache started to brew. It was worse than yesterday's. I grip my head and look around, making sure no one noticed. It looked like I was in the clear, when I heard Rom and Ram's voices. "Are you okay?" They asked. I remove my hand and smile.

"I'm fine. Go play with Nepgear, or something." I replied. They smiled back and ran off to my sister. "Hey big sis. I'm going back to the carriage." I called.

"Okay!" Neptune replied. I went out and saw that it began snowing outside.

"Must be cold here." I thought. The girls ended up staying until nightfall, and by then, I was tired.

When we arrived in Planetune, Peashy wanted to play again, but instead, we all went to bed. These headaches were getting annoying. I think it might have something to do with that Sharecite thing. Whatever is the cause, I need to deal with it. Quickly.