Oh no...

/WARNING: HOMOPHOBIA/

-Shubble-

I sank against the locker. What had I done...? I began to sob, putting my head in my arms. 

Terrible friend.

That was what I was. A message pinged on my phone. I had a temptation to throw it at the wall. I opened my phone. It was from Lizzie.

-Lizzie-                                                                                             -You-

is everything okk? Me and Joel decided to skip :/

                                                                                                                  No.

what? y?

                                                                                             Just ask Scott.

K?

I put down my phone. Lizzie would know through Scott, then so would Joel. Then the Suns would know through Fwhip and Sausage. I threw my phone down and wiped tears off my face. Picking up my phone, I ran out of school and to home.

I tried to open the door silently. I closed it gently. Unlucky. My mum was already there and waiting. She held up my ace flag I had put under my bed. "What's this? One of those flags for freaks who think they-

"Give. That. Back." I snarled. I leaped up to grab it, but she held it up.

"Tell me why this was under your bed." She growled at me.

"Because I'm ace." I said. "And Bi." 

"Oh, those people who think it's okay to date people of the same gender-"

"THEY DON'T THINK IT'S OKAY! BECAUSE IT IS!" I screamed, throwing myself up to grab the ace flag. She held me back by my shirt collar. I struggled, gasping.  She took a pair of scissors and sliced it in half.

"NOOO!" I screamed, writhing in her grip. She cut it even more, then threw me to the ground with the scraps of fabric. I held them in my hands, feeling I had lost a part of myself. I remembered my dad giving it to me, telling me to be whoever I wanted. Before he died. 

"Leave." My mother said.

"W-what?" 

"LEAVE!" She bellowed. 

I ran to my room, shoving clothes in my bag. I took nearly everything that was essential, like my wallet with the money I had saved up with Scott doing Llama rides for kids in the summer-

Those memories were almost painful now. Tears ran down my face as I packed the things I needed, like a blanket.

The one Lizzie gave to me for my birthday.

A pillow.

The one Scott had knitted for me.

A jacket.

The one Joel and Lizzie had brought after I lost mine.

I threw everything in my bag, and took the penknife from the bathroom, as an afterthought. I headed to Lizzie's. Not Scott's, he wouldn't want me.

I knocked on the door and Lizzie answered.

"Hi, Lizzie please I need-"

"Get out." She said. " I heard from Scott. Go away."

"But-"

"YOU SMILED! AFTER YOU PUNCHED HIM! YOU SMILED!"

"Liz-"

"You're a terrible friend." She whispered. "Go away."

I stepped off her porch and walked off. I had a numbness in my head. I couldn't go to anyone else. With a pang of sadness, I slumped down onto the pavement and began to cry.

"Shelby?"

465 words. Now, I kinda want you guys to decide sooo...

Comment if the figure should be Sausage, to fix their friend ship, or Katherine.

Probably gonna pick Katherine if no one comments to.