NATURE WIVES.

Oh yeah also a bit of GeminiMoon (Shiny duo? Is that what they're called?) But only a tiny bit. Sorry my Shiny duo fans if I have any. I'll put Shiny duo in the starting ships.

-Katherine-

"Shelby?" I asked.

I had been walking along the street when I'd seen someone crying on the pavement. Turns out it was Shelby, part of the moons.

"G-Go away." She hiccuped, burying her face in her arms. She was clutching a backpack in her left hand, shaking.

"How did this even-" 

"BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE FRIEND, KATHERINE! I'M A TERRIBLE FRIEND AND DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED!" She yelled, her tear-streaked face gazing at mine.

We stared at each other for a minute, then I sat down next to her.

"Go." She muttered, although she looked too tired to argue.

Eventually, her head fell on my shoulder and we both sat there for a few minutes.

Then I offered her my hand and pulled her up. She grabbed her bag and swung it over her shoulder. She didn't meet my gaze. I suspected it was because I'd helped her. I grabbed her hand.

Shocked by the sudden movement, she gazed into my eyes. I smiled at her, and a smile began to form on her face too.

"So, where are you going?" I asked.

Suddenly, she became very interested in her shoe. "Nowhere."

"Not Lizzie's or Joel's or Scott's?" I asked.

"They didn't want me." She said shortly.

"Wha- why? I asked.

"Ask Sausage or Fwhip." She whispered. Then she broke away from my arms, leaving me kind of confused.

"What's happening with Shelby?" I asked Fwhip and Sausage on Monday.

"Oh... Uh..." Fwhip began. He glanced a sideways look at Sausage.

"You tell it." He said quietly.

"So, we were pranking Gem for April fools..."

(Recap if you didn't pay attention)

 [YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO READ THIS PART YOU NON ATTENTION PAYER]

(Fwhip and Sausage were about to prank Scott and Shelby, part of a different clique, when they were stopped by Jimmy. Shelby became very aggressive. Only Sausage and Scott could see it, but her eyes flashed turquoise and black. She punched Fwhip, then insulted Saint Pearl. Sausage charged at her, then she tried to hit him. She accidentially hit Scott, then smiled when he cried. Jimmy shouted at her, then she twisted his arm, real bad. He started crying, Scott shouted at Shelby, then they carried Jimmy away. The turquoise died in her eyes and they returned yellow).

"HUH?" I still couldn't wrap my head around it. She had seemed so remorseful. Why would she do that?

"Oh! Katherine, don't you have the football practice for the semi final tomorrow?" (The game before the final I don't know how to say that TWT) asked Fwhip.

"Yeah, I got my things in my bag." I said.

"Cool, seeya!" They replied enthusiastically.

The pitch had a dark and dingy feeling. Gem and False were literally examining their boots whilst Shelby fiddled with her hands. Our coach clapped her hands. They were around our age, though they had been playing football from the age of 4. Regular tournaments didn't even allow her, she was so talented. Her name wasn't known by the students, but we called her The Scarlet Moon. Strange, but we all trusted her. Gem blushed slightly as the coach put a hand on her shoulder to get her attention. The coach divided us into teams and we started to play.

Haha see what I did there? 521 words without the start about shiny duo. Before I go, I'll show you guys the postions they play.

Shelby- striker

Katherine-defence

False-defence

Gem- goalkeep

Lizzie-midfield

(Other random people for other positions.)

Good day/night!