The final chapter. For now.

YOU HEARD ME THERE MAY BE MORE IF I GET IDEASSS!!

[5 years after Katherine asked Shelby out]

-Shelby-

"You wanted to help?"

"Yeah! Duh."

"Get everyone then. We have something to plan."

The words me and Sausage had said a month ago echoed in my head as my sweaty palms fiddled with the box in my pocket.

Katherine was sitting on the old armchair in our home, sharpening her axe.

"Katherine?" I called.

"Yeah?" She put down her axe.

"Follow me." I instructed.

I led her into our car and drove through the streets to somewhere very familiar to both of us.

"Imperiya high! I remember this place!"

"Mhm." I agreed as I glanced around. They were in the perfect position.

The sun started to set, bathing us in a pink light.

I knelt down. "Katherine Elizabeth, will you marry me?"

"YES!" She said, excitement lighting her eyes.

"Shelbyyyy, can I come out nowww??" Sausage or rather, a bush, said.

I stifled a laugh. "Yeah."

Sausage burst onto the pavement, screaming "NATURE WIVES!" at the top of his lungs.

Grinning, the rest of the class came out from behind various objects.

I smiled at Katherine and she smiled back.

I knew that everything was gonna be okay. I was looking forward to the future, but for now, I would focus on the present.

Sausage was screaming, Jimmy was laughing whilst Scott leant his head Jim's shoulder, Joel and Lizzie smiled fondly at everyone. Pix and Oli were chuckling as Sausage fell over and continued to run. False, Gem and Moon were dying on the floor, laughing like crazy. Joey and Xornoth were kissing, Fwhip was now running and screaming with Sausage.

I looked into Katherine's eyes and smiled.

Unbeknownst to my younger self, I would soon pass from Bertha's School for witches with flying colours, find Joel as a mentor to teach me lightning and come back home, not supreme witch, but a happy witch.

Imperiya high held precious memories that I would cherish forever.

Katherine smiled back at me as we kissed, golden sunlight bathing us from head to toe.

It was truly, magical.

note from 29/03.2024 me: this book was finished on 23/6/2023 :)

[I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ANY FUTURE UPDATES WILL BE IN THE REVAMP WHICH IS ON MY PROFILE]

Thank you guys so much! Words cannot express how thankful I feel for more than 800 reads and 27 votes as of now. I may continue this.

I've wrote so much, learnt so much and read so much. I understand more now.

It seems so long ago, hands shaking, I published the first chapter of Imperiya high.

I am forever in debt to all of you for this amazing journey and opportunity.

A massive thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Signing off for now,

                                              Socially-_-Awkward.