PARTY ALL NIGHT!

Ok so it's kinda like- if S1 had a party, kind of thing. But Sausage is still in his sunflower dress. That thing SLAYS. Also since Oli isn't in S1, I gave him his S2 fit.

-Shelby-

The following morning, we all got party invitations from Gem and Katherine to an end-of-year party.

I smiled as Katherine came up me. "Given all the invites?" I asked.

"Yeah." She rumaged through her locker. "Have we got maths?"

I shook my head. "History."

Katherine groaned. "I hate history."

"Don't worry. I can partner with you."

"What about Scott?" She asked.

I shook my head. "He's gonna partner with Jimmy today." I shot her a knowing glance which she returned.

"HEY!" Scott interrupted, running through the halls. Jimmy followed like an anxious puppy.

I smirked at him.

"ALRIGHT, WHO CAN TELL ME WHICH RULERS WERE IN THE SALMON-COD WAR!" Mr Pippero shouted in his way-too-loud voice.

Jimmy and Fwhip both put their arms up, waving them around.

"KATHERINE!" He boomed. "CAN YOU TELL ME?"

"erm..."

"DETENTION!" He screamed.

"Sir, you are an idiot." I spat. "Are you even teaching us anything?" 

His face turned from shock to rage. Apparently, he was used to the Moons pleased faces when a Sun got detention. "WHAT??? BOTH OF YOU, DETENTION!"

"Detentions suck." I said as we walked out of the school building.

"Hey, at least we have the party in 3 days."

"Yeah." I agreed as we trekked to Katherine's house.

-Katherine-

I rushed around the mansion, getting everything ready for the party.

Gem was helping, and between the two of us, we'd transformed the castle in one morning.

"End of year, eh? I guess that's that then." Gem said as she vaulted over a table like a ninja-princess.

"Yeah." I said as I pressed multiple buttons that activated a shiny dance floor.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Shelby said as she came in, wearing a dress that made me momentarily breathless. It was dark blue and white, ominously glowing. She wore a wolf mask.

"GEM HELP!" Sausage burst in, holding two outfits. 

"Where did you even come from?" Gem asked, confuzzled.

"Never mind that, should I wear this sunflower dress or this tux?"

"I think-" Gem was cut off.

"You're right, you're right, it's a no brainer." Sausage held up the sunflower dress.

Still baffled as to how he got into the mansion, I checked my watch. 6:30. They should be arriving soon.

They all came in as a flood of students.