thank yo- HEY LOOK SHINY DUO!

I forgot on my last chapter, but thank you to INKWASTAKEN, Ferni_is_N0rmal, artistkitty9089 for following me and to everyone who's commented, everyone who has voted, everyone who has even glimpsed my work. Love y'all and I feel like I haven't taken the time to thank you enough.

Also ranbookid31329... You wanted shiny duo.

*Bows* Served fresh, on a silver platter.

-Scott-

I nervously tapped my foot on the floor as I waited for Jimmy to wake up. A golden light bathed his face. He looked almost-

Magical.

I smiled at the thought. Me and Jimmy as cute magical footballers, hand in hand-

WHAT?!

I stared at his perfect strawberry-blond hair and the small band aid on his nose. The doctor had said that his arm only needed a day to heal. Perfect. Just in time for the football game.

-Katherine-

Our coach walked up to me and False.

"What's up?" I asked, and False looked just as confused.

"The Dream SMP football team... those bastards..." She muttered.

"MOON?" I shouted.

"Never before seen moments: number 13, The Scarlet Moon swears." False said jokingly.

"So we were at Mcdonalds..."

(The evening after Football practice)

-Pearl-

"Hey Pearl?"

I blushed slightly. Gem was the only one I'd told my real name to, and it was the best decision I'd ever made. She sounded so cute when she said it-

"Pearl?" Gem waved a hand in front of my face.

"Uhm- er- Y-yeah?" I stuttered out.

"Wanna hang out?" She said.

"Uh-uhm-" Was she really asking me to hang out? "YEAH!" I said, maybe a bit too loud.

"Mkay, I'll drive us there." 

"No, I can drive." I said.

"PEARLLLLLLLLL!" Gem screamed.

"IT'S ALL FINE-"

"RED LIGHTTTTTTT!" 

"MAYBE I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU THISS-"

"WHAT?" 

"I FAILED MY DRIVING TEST NINETEEN TIMES!"

"HUHHH?"

Eventually we got to a Subway, until I spotted someone in the parking lot.

"Fudge." I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Gem asked. 

I gripped the steering wheel tighter. "Drista. We gotta go."

"Dri- DREAM'S SISTER? CAPTAIN OF THE DSMP FOOTBALL TEAMMMMMMMM-"

She trailed off as I stepped on the gas.

"So." She said once driving was fairly smooth. "What's your full name?"

"Well- I don't really tell people." I shifted uncomfortably "I actually got bullied for it-"

"YOU?" She asked. "But you're so... cool."

"It's Pearlescent Moon." I said.

"Wow... how did you get the Scarlet bit that we all call you by?"

"It's my middle name... and also- uh."

"What?" She prompted. 

"Well... It was Grian's thirteenth birthday... and him and Scar played a trick on you- You probably don't remember- they set nine blocks of TNT with a pressure plate, and blew you up. I kinda- got mad..."

I still remember the rage to this day. I don't know why I- why I cared so much. I barely cared when they used a stack of TNT and sent Impulse to the hospital.

"And they say my eyes turned scarlet, my hoodie turned into a scarlet cloak- and I gave them both broken noses."

"Wow..." Gem breathed.

"It's how you got that scar on your arm." I added.

Eventually we pulled up at Mcdonalds. I looked left and my stomach did a 180. Right, and it was 360.

The whole place was empty. It was open, but empty.

Then I remembered the staff person who'd let us in.

I looked at Gem. She had the same thought. 

Someone had rented this place.

I looked around and caught a glimpse of a mask before Drista, Nikki and Captain Puffy sprang at us with knives. 

I grabbed the one I kept on me everywhere and started to duel all 3 of them. But they weren't aiming for me. I tried to leap in front of Gem. 

A second too late. Drista slashed her knife across Gem's face. 

I saw red as I heard Gem's raspy breathing. I turned to face them.

But they'd already gone. I barely registered the scarlet cloak I was wearing, and the cuts on my knees,

I picked Gem up, bridal-style (yes it is always bridal-style) and ran through the door, desperately trying to staunch the wound with my shirt sleeve.

I had no sense of time, or how long it took, but eventually I was sitting by Gem, who was in a hospital bed, whispering words I didn't know.

I was reluctalant to go after visiting time had finished, but I had to.

Those little sh!ts would pay for hurting Gem...

633 WORDS! WOW!

Sorry for the delay.

Also, will get more Nature wives, Flower husbands and Jizzie are on the way.