Training gone wrong and flusbands blind date!

Sorry for so much pov change :[

-Shelby-

"EVERYONE WHO IS DOING FOOTBALL, REPORT TO THE PITCH! YOU HAVE 1 FREE TRAINING DAY!"

I watched as Katherine, False and Gem raced off and slowly packed up my books.

It was all the same to me. At least I wouldn't have detention for not listening in class.

I walked off, throwing my bag into my locker and getting my football kit.

I pulled up the hood of my purple hoodie and went into my changing room.

As I pulled down my hood, I realised the skulk had spread. 

I gulped as I touched the place on my neck where it had appeared.

Oh hell no.

-False-

We filed up on the pitch as Moon used her whistle to do a training drill.

Ugh. I wonder what Pix would be doing.

We started by doing a few laps and skills, then we split off into teams.

Team one was Me, Lizzie and Shelby.

Team two was Katherine, Gem and Moon, who'd promised she'd go easy on us.

The match started pretty good, Lizzie had gotten us a goal but Moon had managed to score THREE.

"Is this your easy mode, Moon?" I shouted jokingly.

"What can I say? I'm just too good." She said sarcastically, flipping her hair dramatically.

Gem grinned.

As she did that, Lizzie managed to tackle her and put the ball into the goal.

"OI!" Moon shouted.

Lizzie chuckled. "You don't need to count that."

"I will." said Moon.

I saw Katherine come towards me.

She's gonna slide tackle, isn't she? I thought as she came up and just at that moment, slide tackled me.

I fell to the floor. Muffled shouts sprang to my ears. Moon held out her hand to help me up, but I just got up myself. "It doesn't hurt that mu-" I broke off, seeing Katherine and Shelby's heated argument. I assumed that was what the muffled voices were.

"WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW FALSE WOULD GET INJURED???"

"OBVIOUSLY, MISS ELIZABETH, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SLIDE TACKLE IN A PRACTICE GAME? OR SHOULD I CALL YOU MRS GRACEFFA?"

"Guys!" I said abruptly. "Stop!"

"Shut up False!" Shelby snarled. I saw Moon flinch as she beckoned me towards her.

"Her eyes... They were turquoise..." Moon said quickly.

"Are you sure it wasn't a trick of the light?" I asked.

"No..." Moon glanced back at them and shuddered.

Gem was now desperately trying to seperate them. "C'mon guys!"

"SHUT UP TAY!" Shelby growled.

"Hey, hey!" Moon stood in front of of Gem.

"I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IT SO EVERYONE DOESN'T KNOW YOUR SECRET, WHICH BY THE WAY, I KNOW NOW!" 

Shelby seemed stunned for only a second. "SHUT UP MISS PRINCESS!"

Katherine glared at her and she held her gaze.

I sighed. "Break it up."

Shelby looked like she definitely wanted to murder me. "Fine." she stormed off.

"Well... we did all the drills... training dismissed." Moon muttered.

-Jimmy- 

I looked up as Sausage approached me in the locker room. "Hi! Do you wanna do a blind date today?"

I sighed. "Lizzie set this up, didn't she?"

Whilst we were biological siblings, it felt like we were distant cousins. We only saw each other every Sunday.

Sausage smiled. "Yep!"

I pulled on my shoe and sighed. "Take me to my prince, oh genie!"

-Lizzie-

I looked at Joel. "You ready?" 

We put the box over Scott's head that had a few holes cut into it for eyes and mouth and adjusted the cute picnic bag. "M- he-he should be here any moment now!"

"So his name starts with M..." Scott mused.

I had a strong urge to tell him I was about to say 'My brother', but I was determined not to mess this up.

Sausage led a Jimmy with a box on his head onto the picnic blanket.

They looked at each other awkwardly before Scott spoke up. "Do you like flowers?"

"Y-yeah!" Jimmy said enthusiastically. "A lot of them, but especially poppies!"

"Oh! I like them too!" Scott said.

They engaged in conversation for a while before starting to eat.

"These cookies are amazing!" Jimmy said, mouth half-full.

"I made them!" Joel boasted and I whacked him on the arm.

"Ow!" He said, laughing slightly.

"I actually made them." I said.

Scott rolled his eyes before looking over the hill. "A poppy!" He pointed over the horizon.

Jimmy leapt up and ran quicker than I'd ever seen him run to fetch the poppy.

"Thank you, my prince." Scott said.

Jimmy blushed under his box. "You're welcome, darling." He said, earning a flustered Scott Major.

They talked until me and Joel could see the sun set as they ate the meal I (not Joel) had made for them.

"So... I think it's time for you guys to take off your mas-"

They took off the boxes and looked at each other before Scott threaded the poppy into Jimmy's hair and they kissed.

"So... Will you be my boyfriend, Scott?" Jimmy asked quickly.

"Yes!" said an out-of-breath Scott.

Me and Joel smiled as we watched them laugh and smile in the sun.

776! Sorry for the short Flower husbands bit :/

Edit: Also sorry to Artistkitty I am so bad at writing.