Ch.1 Murder Crimes!

💡You think your world is the only one in the whole universe, but when you just open your eyes wisdom, you will discover more and uncountable other worlds.💡
.
.
.

💡The whole hundred years, I was convinced that the key for getting out of here is inside me. But, I was wrong because the key was you.💡

▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎
▪︎

8 o'clock in the morning, where Althea with her hazel eyes that shine under the sunlight and her silk brown hair that reaches her shoulders arrived her college, lately as usual. The professors used to warn her about the punishment for being late, but they always give up because, at the same time, she's the smartest on her colleagues.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Did you hear about the new shop at 60th Street? "

" Yeah! It's so adorable! "

" What does it sell? "

" Just a boring books."

" You're kidding me?! I thought it sells skincare and makeup products."

" Marketing in its best."
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few students were having talk in the lectures hall, and all of that was all ears by Althea, who was sitting behind them. She was swimming away by her imagination to another world while the other side of her was listening to those students.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She wasn't giving much care about their talk, but when she heard "books," her eyes got shiny a sign for her happiness. Her day was going well until some of the bullying students made her nose bleed at the end of the day. She treated herself, and for giving some time to her nose to stop bleeding, she decided to go to that shop.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She got in the public bus to go there. Thirty minutes later, she entered the shop, and it was big a little, on the contrary, the size of its facade outside, which was small. It has 7 hallways with bookcases that contain 7 shelves. Golden, blue, red, silver, and so many colours of books in different sizes.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Those bullying people should be arrested whatever their ages.* the old woman with white short hair said while she's standing in front of the cash register.

* How do you know? * she got confused, then she asked while she's walking towards her.

* Oh! Your nose is still bleeding.* she pretended surprised to make Althea feel stupid about herself.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Althea rolled her eyes with annoyance, then she went to roam among the shelves, quickly she picked up a book, then she paid for it and went back to her home where her parents are busying about their work as usual. Ignorance was all that they give her.
.
.
.
.
.
.