Ch.8 Feelings!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

Althea forced the servant to tell her what he knows when she refused to eat the dinner, which the mister ordered him to prepare. All of that because of a curse and also, he mentioned "the king", " they were a lot" in his talk. But, the mister told her something about the illusions forest made her hopeless.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anger controlled his face suddenly, then he quickly finished one of the shadows who was behind her. They looked at each other, but one of them was carrying fear for the other.
.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

His eyes exposed his fear for her. She could read that. Until the sunrise, she will stay with him in the room for protection. She objected / refused at the beginning because she was afraid of eating her as he did before. He wasn't stupid for not understanding that, and he told her that he will be on the couch at the other side of the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She was sitting in the middle of his bed, forceing her eyes to not give up for sleeping, but she lost the bet. He covered her, then he got out to the destroyed veranda, which without fence and even the floor has cracks.
.
.
.

<<<<<< The mister's pov. 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.

They chose her for me, while I didn't... Saving her for three times... assures that she's the key for putting an end for the curse, but I'm confused... I'm not sure... The matter is bigger than falling in love with this human. I'm not in love with her, by the way... but she makes me meditating on her details against my desire, in addition to forcing me saving this angelic face.
.
.
.

<<<<<< End of the pov. 💡>>>>>>
.
.
.
.

She tried to open her eyes for waking up against the desire for continuing to sleep, but she made it. The room was covered by darkness, except the destroyed veranda that was lighting up by the sun. She got out of the room, going downstairs because she felt that she's a little bit alone in the whole castle.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She looked around for a little while until a delicious scent tickled her nose. She followed the scent until she arrived at the kitchen. The servant was busying by cooking while unclean tools and dishes surrounding him. In a nutshell, the kitchen was at its worst.
.
.
.

Note💡: Tickle means: to touch someone lightly with your fingers, making them slightly uncomfortable and often making them laugh.
.
.
.