Ch.2 Nightmares With Flowers Scent!

Previously: ✨️

Althea got bought a book from a new shop called " The Magic Shop". Because of the charming and the idea of deceiving on the outside facade and from the first stare, you would say it sells skincare and makeup products. But, two mysterious murder crimes happened in that shop and always happen every midnight.
.
.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

It's getting more mysterious than before. She was walking among students at the hallway and listening with interest to them. But, the second victim was one of her colleague. She heard a few students talk about going to mourn his family. After the college, she went to the magic shop and found it open.
.
.
.

Note 💡: Mourn means: to feel or express great sadness, especially because of someone's death.

.
.
.

* Wasn't it closed? * she asked the old woman, confused.

* Why would it be closed, darling? * the old woman laughed, shortly, then she asked while she's arranging some of the books in a brown box made of wood.

* Because of the two murder crimes that happened here. * she was surprised by the reaction of the old woman, so she just tried to keep going in her talk.

* I have a problem with the locks of that shop, unfortunately. The man who sold it to me haven't tell me about the locks, so if you just hit the locks strong, it will break. * she talked while she's showing Althea the locks of the shop and how they are broken.

* In addition, the location of the shop isn't good at all. You're the only shop here in this street after the last two shops got burned. People in this city call this street as " the hell street".* she nodded with understanding, then she talked.

* What?! May God curse the owner of this shop for not telling me that... This time, the book is on me. Thank you for telling me. * she shocked and cursed the owner of the shop, then she got outside for talking to him on the phone with anger.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She couldn't hide her laughter at the old woman, but she erased it quickly when the two crimes came into her mind. She roamed among the books until one of them attracted her. It was the only one on that shelf. She grabbed the book and started smelling it with confusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Also, every time her fingers touch the cover, it shines with golden light. When she was about to open it, the old woman called out by her name.

.
.
.
.
.
.

* Have you chosen any book, yet? * she asked with a smile.

* Oh! Yeah! This one.* she answered.

* Well, that book has already got paid, so it belongs to someone. I'm sorry, choose another one. * with an apology smile, she said.
.
.
.
.
.
.