Ch.11 Chasing!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

The mister didn't tell her about what he did to Nathan, and the indirect reward for that is she showed him how much she was worrying and afraid to him. Every conversation they get into, he repeated it in his mind to keep this feeling staying for seconds. She noticed how he couldn't remember most of his past life, and that made him angry.
.

.
.
.
.
.

But, she suggested helping him when she told him to use the mirror as the servant told her when she asked about where he brought these dresses from.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

At night, she was pulling his hand to the library where the mirror was there against of his desire. He was angry because he doesn't have a desire to go there, but he has no idea about what she's about to do, or rather, the idea of breaking the curse tonight wasn't in his mind at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* What the hell are you doing?!!!* suddenly, he pulled his hand away from her grip while he's yelling at her, angrily with his rough voice that made the castle make a sound a sign that a wall or something has broken.

* Stop being scared!!! At least, I want to do a favour back for you!!! You saved me two times while I was just standing and watching like a dumbass. * she yelled at him, then her anger started calming down when she felt a little bit that he got convinced.

* I did that more than a thousand times, but it didn't work. And for the favours, I'm not waiting for paying back, and for my fear, it's because matters don't go like this way ever. One mistake, one wrong decision would end your life forever as if you had never born. * with a quiet tone, he started explaining to her while he's holding her shoulders. His face was too scary from close to her even she was about cry like baby. He let her go when he noticed she's about to cry.

* Trust me! If you stayed your whole life waiting for another chance, you won't catch it. Think about it! Your chance is now, and either catch it or let it go... I don't know what made you a monster, but any changes get into your life, they create a chance in return. * she talked while the other was staring into space, then suddenly he gave her his back, but she walked to be in front of him and talked again while she's holding both his hands.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He nodded, trusting on her, but before they do what they're going to do, the servant entered the library for joining them. The three of them put their hands in each others, then the mister started talking to the mirror.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" I've found a hope in someone and now I have the courage to ask for going back home where I was the king and the god who uses his powers for protecting good people and fighting those bad ones. "
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suddenly, a golden light got out of the mirror and started turning around them for seconds, then it covered them all, making them dissappearing. She opened her eyes, and stared at the sky for a few seconds, then she started looking around by them for knowing where she is, but the green color that surrounded her makes it harder.
.
.
.
.
.
.