Ch.14 The little Prince!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

Ace tried to control himself for not exposing themselves about bringing a human being in this world in front of " Lady Dabria" the angel of sadness and death. But, all of them don't have any clue about the other copy of Blaze that was roaming the palace until he met Althea who wasn't understanding what Blaze meant when he said in shock " There's another copy of me. "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.
.

Blaze did his best for hiding the matter of the other copy from Althea. Definitely, she asked him about what he meant by what he had said, and because she's under control by his beauty, she believed him. At night, Blaze was standing in the middle of the garden and meditating on around, then Ace entered the palace, running.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* A hundred... per cent it's... the little prince. * he was taking his breath while he's talking.

* What?!... He wasn't... How?... killing is just the only thing he knows. * shock made him unable to complete the sentences and goes crazy.

* He's half a fox and half a human, do you remember that?. * Blaze's answer on Ace was cursing under his breath.

* You mean half a fox and half a witch... Fuck you, dad! * then, he said in a low voice, trying to control on his anger. Yeah, he came back to curse again, but this time louder.

* Lady Dabria of course, will know about what you have done. * with worrying a little bit on his face, Ace talked.

* You have done??!! Who stayed annoying me for listening to her idea for coming here? Who didn't allow me to sleep even for five minutes because of that matter?... The correction is " We" have done, Ace. * Blaze looked at him in shock, then he exploded at the other's face. He calmed down and added in a low voice a little bit.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He left Ace and went to go to sleep while the other stayed standing and staring at the back of Blaze like " Is he really crazy or he is really like this? " . During this, Althea was missing her parents and her old life. She had enough of this storyline and needing to take a rest for a few minutes or for an hour or maybe... forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She's lying on the bed, and her tears are falling on both sides of her eyes. She got up of the bed for breathing fresh air outside and getting rid of this heavy atmosphere. Once she went down the stairs, she saw Ace standing alone and meditating on the stars that light the sky up.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Ace! * she called him out by his name from behind while she wearing dark blue off-shoulders dress with loose sleeves.

* Oh, Althea!... How did you know my name? And why are you awake? * he turned to the voice and got surprised by her, then he asked.