Ch.7 The Illusions Forest!

Previously: ✨️

A piano's rhythm made her come back to the castle after she was lost in the forest. But, that rhythm which the monster was playing made another girl come to the castle for eating her. Althea couldn't hold her screaming when she watched him eating her, then she ran away.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The forest among snow turned to be scary even she made her think Nathan was talking to her. She wasn't believing that the monster saved her for the second time from the shadows which gathered around them, and by someway, they caused harm to him, making him fully unconscious.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

When she passed two fingers on one of these black scratches, it lit up, then it gone. She backed off, in fear, and looked at her hand, disbelieving. She tried it again and passed the same two fingers on another black scratch, and it gone. She stared at her fingers, even she entered a non-ending loop of thinking, doesn't see the one who was opening his eyes and staring at her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He stayed like this way, confused about either making her get panic or try another way without scaring her. By coincidence, her eyes fell on his, and she's already got panicked. He closed his eyes slowly and tiredly as he smiles at her. He opened his eyes, suddenly when she said " Help me to get you up! "
.
.
.
.
.
.

After several attempts/ tries, he got up, and by a little of power, he could back home. The servant helped her to go to his room, where it was bigger than hers with the same furniture and full of drawings of his parents. Both of them helped the mister to lay on the bed and covered him by the blanket, then the servant apologized to leave.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Wait! * he said for stopping her from leaving.

* Do you need something? * she asked while she's standing beside the bed and looking at him. Confusion and hesitation were clear on her.

* Why did you save me? * Literally, she doesn't know. She doesn't even sure about if she did that for paying back saving her.

* Because... You saved me twice. Look! I really appreciate what you had done for me, but I don't belong to here. I really don't, so please help me to leave this place and I promise, I promise...* she thought a little, then she answered by what came in her mind. She held his huge hand and started begging, even he felt a crying tone in her voice.

* You don't still get it, do you?... When the cover shines with golden light, that means you're the one. * he gave her seconds for thinking about what he said, then he explained to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then, he gave her his back for sleeping, leaving her get into a fight with her thoughts. A few minutes later, she got up of the sofa after she assured that he's fully asleep, and before she goes to her room, the servant called her out for inviting her to the dinner. In the dinning room, which just the moonlight lights up it, different food were served on the long table.
.
.
.
.
.
.