Ch.9 Taking Revenge!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

Her bed was full of colored dresses, which are a present from the mister as the servant said. She smiled as he did when he found her interested in learning more about flowers, even though he's still considering her as a prey and he'll get rid of her in the end. But, when she mentioned her boyfriend and how she's missing him, he got angry and told her to come with for showing her something.
.
.
.
.
.

💡✨️ Let's continue...✨️💡
.
.
.

She entered a wide and big library with two floors and three huge glass facades. She stood in the middle of the library, amazed and shocked, while him was standing next something covered with black cloth.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* It seems the curse made you live in that movie... The beauty and the beast movie! Because this library it's the same in the movie.* she was talking with a cynical smile while she's looking around by her eyes.

* Do you love this movie? * he asked while she's ignoring his stares at her.

* He's my favourite one. * she smiled and talked, then she returned to meditate on the place again.

* So, I should thank the curse for this, shouldn't I?. * he said with a ghost of a smile as he crosses his arms across his chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shyness fell on her, making her bites her lower lip and trying stopping smiling. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she avoids to look at him. Suddenly, he removed the cloth from a standing circular silver mirror. She looked at him with stares to explain.
.
.
.

Note💡: Tuck means: to put your hair or some strands of your hair behind your ear.
.
.
.

* Besides the flowers, this library and this mirror are what the curse left to me. Ask the mirror anything you want. * he talked while he's patting on by his hand the frame that surrounded the mirror.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She felt a suspicious / doubtful halo coming from him, making her worried. She stared into space a little, then at her reflection in the mirror. Something insider tells her this monster hides something from her. Fear started appearing, also making the atmosphere worse.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* Where's Nathan? * in a low voice, but it was heard, she asked the mirror.

.
.
.
.

.
.

Just a moment, and it showed her him swinging two kids who were two girls in a playground, happily. Then, a young lady with black hair hugged him from back, then they started kissing each other while the weather was snowy, and Eiffel Tower was a little bit away from them. He was noticing her shock and her chest, which was getting high and low.
.
.
.
.
.
.