Ch. 29 Family!

✨️✨️ Note ✨️✨️

I apologize for not summarizing the events in the last chapter.

💡 The writer💡
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue...💡✨️
.
.
.

By the same way that Althea and Blaze met again, Milo met the meant girl that called Mariana. She was as kind as her husband, who was in charge of the kingdom. That day, after Blaze left Ace and Hybrid to do their role for the war, he gave a will to the red moon that says,

"After the war end, I am Blaze, the god of this kingdom, will abdicate my position as a king and give it to my brother Milo. In return, I will live among the humans as one of them and use my powers to help them and fight the evil in their world. "
.
.
.

Note💡: Abdicate: If a king or queen abdicates, he or she makes a formal statement that he or she no longer wants to be king or queen.
.
.
.

At 3:30 a.m. at dawn, Althea was awake and remembering how she and Blaze reached this level of their life. It started by the Magic Shop, and it ended by them as a husband and his wife. She learned that every change takes its time, and sometimes there are a few details that could help in changing people or maybe the whole life.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* The whole hundred years, I was convinced that the key for getting out of here is inside me. But, I was wrong because the key was you. * she got surprised and looked next to her when Blaze talked. Actually, these words that he told her at their wedding day and for keeping her remember that, he wrote them on a tableau which is hanging on the wall in their bedroom.

* Why are you awake? * she smiled, then she asked.

* What are you thinking about? * he sighed, cynically, then he asked.

* I went to the Magic Shop, this afternoon, but I didn't find it. * she said, confused.

* Her role was to set the circumstances to make you read that book and save me. Once her mission ends, she leaves to save another person... By the way, who's that lady you were talking with in front of your work building? * he looked at her and talked as she looked at him and listened with interest. Then, he asked.
.
.
.
.
.

.

She got hesitant and got scared of him before she answer. She knows very well how much he hates her ex-boyfriend, so what would he do if he knew that she was his widow. Nathan, her ex-boyfriend, got suicide when he couldn't pay for his debts, which caused a collapse to his company and made the bank kick his family out of the villa in Paris. In a period of time, he was forced to gamble for paying for his debts.
.
.
.