Ch.22 Leaving Without Return!

✨️ Previously: ✨️

Althea saw her ex-boyfriend having a romantic moment with his wife and a funny moment with his two kids in front of the college. A volcano of anger and jealous were inside Blaze when he saw her eyes were firmed on the other. On the grass under the hanging bridge, a zombie was 10 cm away from her. She had saved by Blaze once she screamed by his name, and he quickly finished that creature by his sword.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While there was another waiting for him to come back to his apartment, but this time, the zombie was undercover into a woman at the age of 30 or 34 who was wearing a red suit. He never expected that she would be stronger than him, even he was about to die if his friend "lightning" didn't hit her because of the flower bouquet that she buried his face in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✨️💡 Let's continue 💡✨️
.
.
.

In the afternoon, Althea was in the elevator, which lead to his apartment for checking on him because he wasn't around all day. With her ripped skinny jeans, mint green blouse with short sleeves and her adorable scent like Jasmin flowers, she stayed standing in front of the door, ringing the bell for three minutes, but he didn't open. You would ask about his phone... Well,...
.
.
.
.
.
.

He doesn't answer her calls, too. She got frowned and sad, then she backed off two steps backwards, giving one minute to him to open. She took a deep breath and left under his eyes, where he was watching her through the magic eye at the door. "Sorry, Allie! " he leant his back at the door and whispered while he's staring into space at the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He went outside the balcony to watch her and he saw her getting on a strange white car. He got confused, and anger controlled his face, but quickly got removed as he went inside.
.
.
.
.

.
.

* He became strange, recently father. And that makes me sad and confused about if I did something wrong to him. * she talked in a low voice that shows how she's sad while she's sitting next to her father in his car.

* Have you tried to call him back?... The individual of us we are the men choose to be isolated for a while to rearrange his thoughts and enhancing the circumstances to make our life with our girlfriends be healthy and good, especially Blaze is about to marry you. * the father asked, and she just shook her head "no" while she's staring into space at her hands. He got silent, then he added.

* I know Blaze very well. It's impossible he thinks about that... If he just answered my calls, I would have known the answers to my questions. * she said, but suddenly, her father's phone rang. He answered the call, but he wasn't hearing what his daughter said in a low voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.